Travel Industry News at TravelNewsAsia.com since 1997. Interviews, podcasts, videos, pictures and more

Search Travel News Asia for: HKIA

Search Results
Your search for HKIA found the following documents (of 50929 documents searched):
Displaying documents 57-64 of 6742, with best matches first:

57. Hong Kong Airport Reports 29.3% Increase in Freighter Movements
The Airport Authority of Hong Kong has reported that freighter movements at HKIA in May 2020 continued to surge, increasing 29.3% year-on-year. Cargo throughput, however, dropped 6.8% to 377,000 tonnes compared to the same month last year.
58. Hong Kong Airport Launches HK$450 Million Relief Package
Hong Kong Airport Launches HK$450 Million Relief Package. Airlines operating at HKIA are being offered a 10% reduction in both landing and parking charges till the end of 2009, amounting to savings of about HK$200 million. Also, to alleviate cash flow issues during the recession, 50% of rental payments for airline lounges, office premises, counters and storage can be deferred for u
59. Hong Kong Int. Airport Handled Just 84,000 Passengers in August 2020
Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) handled 84,000 passengers and 10,000 flight movements in August 2020, a year-on-year decrease of 98.6% and 72%, respectively. Cargo volume remained
60. Hong Kong Int. Airport Handled Just 8.8 Million Passengers in 2020
Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) handled 8.8 million passengers and 160,655 flights in 2020, year-on-year decreases of 87.7% and 61.7% respectively. Total cargo throughput during the year remained relatively stable at 4.5 million tonnes, a year-on-year decline of 7%. The airport handled 68,660 cargo flights during the year, an 18.3% surge compared to 2019. Published by Travel
61. HKIA Reports September 2016 Increase in Cargo and Passengers
Passenger volume rose by 3.5% to 5.5 million, while flight movements increased by 2.3% to 33,865 year on year. The increase in passenger traffic in September was driven mainly by 7% year-on-year's growth in Hong Kong resident travel. Passenger traffic to / from Southeast Asia and Japan recorded the most significant increases.
62. Hong Kong Int. Airport Reports July 2019 Passenger Growth; Cargo Down
Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) handled 6.7 million passengers in July 2019, a growth of 1% year-on-year. Flight movements increased 0.4% to 36,845 when compared to the same month in 2018 while cargo throughput dropped 7.3% to 401,000 tonnes.
63. Hong Kong Int. Airport Handled 71.5 Million Passengers in 2019
Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) handled 71.5 million passengers and 419,730 flight movements in 2019, decreases of 4.2% and 1.9% respectively, when compared to 2018. Total cargo throughput declined 6.1% year-on-year to 4.8 million tonnes.
64. Hong Kong's Airport Authority Publishes Annual Report and Future Plans
With the negative impact of the COVID19 pandemic, passenger volume and flight movement at Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) dropped 18.9% and 12% to 60.9 million and 377,420 respectively.

Documents 57-64 of 6742 displayed.

Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [ Next >> ]

Travel News Asia - Home Page

Advertising
Advertising
Contact Details | Privacy | About Us | TravelNewsAsia.com Copyright © 1997 - 2021 - TravelNewsAsia.com - All rights reserved.