Your search for GE found the following documents (of 50094 documents searched):
Displaying documents 97-104 of 919, with best matches first:
- 97. Singapore Airlines signs Engine Maintenance agreement with General Electric
Singapore Airlines signs Engine Maintenance agreement with General Electric.
- 98. Bombardier Appoints New Vice President Sales - China
Bombardier Aerospace has appointed Anders (Andy) Solem as Vice President, Sales, China, Bombardier Commercial Aircraft. Mr. Solem heads the newly established China Sales region, reporting to Chet Fuller, Senior Vice President, Sales, Marketing and Asset Management, Bombardier Commercial Aircraft.
- 99. Emirates Airline orders US$1.5 billion worth of engines
Emirates Airline orders US$1.5 billion worth of engines
- 100. GECAS confirms Order for Six Boeing 737-700
GECAS confirms Order for Six Boeing 737-700.
- 101. Boeing delivers Air China its 150th Boeing Aircraft
Boeing delivers Air China its 150th Boeing Aircraft. On Monday, Air China celebrated the delivery of its 150th Boeing airplane. The new Boeing Next-Generation 737-800 is the first airplane in China to feature the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games livery highlighting the official mascots -- the five “Fuwa” animal cartoon characters.
- 102. Emirates to Establish Engine Repair and Overhaul Facility in Dubai
Emirates has unveiled plans for the construction of a technologically-advanced Engine Overhaul Shop. The state-of-the-art Engine Shop will complement the present Test Cell Facility in Dubai and will be constructed on a 90,000 square meter piece of land at an estimated cost of US $120 million.
- 103. Boeing Appoints New Leaders; Launches Integrated Services Business
Kevin G. McAllister has been appointed as President and CEO of Boeing Commercial Airplanes, succeeding company Vice Chairman Ray Conner in that role. Stanley A. Deal has been appointed as President and CEO of Boeing Global Services, a new business unit to be formed from the customer services groups within the company's existing commercial airplanes and defense, space and security b
- 104. JAL selects GEnx Engines for 787 Dreamliner
JAL selects GEnx Engines for 787 Dreamliner.
Documents 97-104 of 919 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page