Your search for GE found the following documents (of 50094 documents searched):
Displaying documents 89-96 of 919, with best matches first:
- 89. ParkRoyal on Beach Road in Singapore Appoints New GM
David Donald has been appointed General Manager of ParkRoyal on Beach Road in Singapore. David will lead the 343-room hotel into a new phase of growth as it unveils its brand new state-of-the-art meetings and events facility this August. With over 20 years of hospitality experience spanning Australia and New Zealand, David brings a fresh perspective to ParkRoyal on Beach Road as Ge
- 90. Hertz Expands Global EV Initiative to China
Hertz has expanded its Global EV (electric vehicles) initiative to China. The car rental company now offers EVs across the US in cities including New York, Washington, DC, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and in London, United Kingdom and other cities in Europe. To help build China as a new market for EVs, Hertz has launched several new programs:
- 91. Chet Fuller to Join Bombardier as Senior Vice President, Sales, Commercial Aircraft
Chet Fuller to Join Bombardier as Senior Vice President, Sales, Commercial Aircraft. Charles (Chet) R. Fuller has been appointed as Senior Vice President, Sales, Marketing and Asset Management, Bombardier Commercial Aircraft, reporting to Gary R. Scott, President, Bombardier Commercial Aircraft.
- 92. AirAsia Receives RNP-AR APCH Operations Approval
AirAsia has received approval to fly Required Navigation Performance Authorisation Required approach (RNP-AR APCH) flight paths in Malaysia from the Department of Civil Aviation Malaysia (DCA), aviation regulator and air navigation service provider. The DCA granted AirAsia the RNP-AR APCH operations approval after successful validation of the flight paths in Penang. Track mile savi
- 93. AirAsia selects CFM56-5B to Power its 40 Firm and 30 Options Airbus A320 in US$500 Million New E
AirAsia selects CFM56-5B to Power its 40 Firm and 30 Options Airbus A320 in US$500 Million New Engine Order. AirAsia has selected CFM Internationalís CFM56-5B engine to power its 40 firm and 30 options Airbus A320 aircraft. The purchase agreement for the firm engine order, which covers a total of 80 engines plus 6 spares, is valued at approximately US$500 million at list price. Con
- 94. Boeing selects two 7E7 Dreamliner Engine Partners
Boeing selects two 7E7 Dreamliner Engine Partners
- 95. Korean Air selects GEnx Engine to power Boeing 787 Dreamliner in $240 Million Deal
Korean Air selects GEnx Engine to power Boeing 787 Dreamliner in $240 Million Deal.
- 96. Boeing and General Electric Validate 747-8 Quiet Technologies
Boeing and General Electric Validate 747-8 Quiet Technologies.
Documents 89-96 of 919 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page