Your search for Fuel found the following documents (of 49712 documents searched):
Displaying documents 153-160 of 6844, with best matches first:
- 153. JAL to Reduce Fuel Surcharges
Japan Airlines has requested approval from the Japanese Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism to revise down the fuel surcharges applied on all its international passenger tickets issued between 1 August 2013 and 30 September 2013.
- 154. Philippine Airlines rolls back Fuel Surcharge
Philippine Airlines rolls back Fuel Surcharge.
- 155. Japan Airlines to increase International Passenger Fare Fuel Surcharges
Japan Airlines to increase International Passenger Fare Fuel Surcharges.
- 156. Lufthansa implements fuel surcharge
Lufthansa implements fuel surcharge.
- 157. Thai Airways International implements Fuel Surcharge
Thai Airways International implements Fuel Surcharge.
- 158. Honeywell Acquires Aviaso
Honeywell has acquired Aviaso, an international aviation software company that offers fuel efficiency and emissions savings software to the airline industry. Aviasoís software products gather data on aircraft usage and identify and communicate the ways airline customers can save fuel consumption through a simple, intuitive software interface.
- 159. Nok Air to increase fuel surcharge
Nok Air to increase fuel surcharge.
- 160. Malaysia Airlines to Save with SITAís FMS Wind Uplink Service
Malaysia Airlines aims to reduce fuel costs on 40 aircraft, including their A380 fleet, with SITAís FMS Wind Uplink service. This service constantly updates key Flight Management System (FMS) calculations, so the airline can adjust flight plans according to changing wind and weather conditions, enabling the aircraft to use fuel as cost effectively as possible. During trials, Wind U
Documents 153-160 of 6844 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 5
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page