Your search for Fuel found the following documents (of 48830 documents searched):
Displaying documents 137-144 of 6714, with best matches first:
- 137. Sabre Airline Solutionsí Global Survey on Key Industry Challenges
Sabre Airline Solutionsí Global Survey on Key Industry Challenges. While concerns about the environment are growing significantly in international markets, fuel costs dominate all other issues impacting the airline industry. By wide margins, the 197 leaders of the airlines who participated in the survey viewed fuel costs as their top challenge and the most significant impediment to
- 138. Thai Airways International maintains present Fuel Surcharge
Thai Airways International maintains present Fuel Surcharge.
- 139. British Airways Hoping to Buy Sustainable Jet Fuel from New Plant in England
British Airways is one step closer to powering its future fleet with sustainable jet fuel made from rubbish as plans have been submitted to develop Europeís first household and commercial solid waste to sustainable fuels plant. Altalto Immingham Limited, a subsidiary of renewable fuels company Velocys and a collaboration with British Airways and Shell, has submitted a planning appl
- 140. Qantas to Increase Fuel Surcharges
Qantas to Increase Fuel Surcharges.
- 141. American Airlines Cargo Division to Decrease Fuel Surcharge
American Airlines Cargo Division to Decrease Fuel Surcharge.
- 142. Qantas to increase Fuel Surcharge
Qantas to increase Fuel Surcharge.
- 143. JAL to Increase International Cargo Fuel Surcharge for Flights
Japan Airlines has applied to the Japanese Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism to increase its international cargo fuel surcharge for flights departing from Japan only, from September 2012.
- 144. Royal Caribbean's New Ships to be Powered by LNG and Fuel Cells
The newest class of ships from Royal Caribbean Cruises will be powered by liquefied natural gas (LNG) and introduce the use of fuel cell technology, ushering in a new era of shipbuilding that will dramatically reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Royal Caribbean has signed a memorandum of understanding with shipbuilder Meyer Turku for the new class of vessel under the project name Icon
Documents 137-144 of 6714 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 3
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page