Your search for Frankfurt found the following documents (of 49895 documents searched):
Displaying documents 33-40 of 3371, with best matches first:
- 33. Messe Frankfurt ties up with EPOC to enter trade fair business in the Middle East - Latest Trave
Messe Frankfurt ties up with EPOC to enter trade fair business in the Middle East. Latest Travel News from ASIA Travel Tips.com - updated daily, and available free through email. September 2002.
- 34. Emirates SkyCargo to launch freighter services to Frankfurt in September
Emirates SkyCargo to launch freighter services to Frankfurt in September
- 35. Ascott Signs Citadines in Frankfurt
Ascott Signs Citadines in Frankfurt. Ascott will invest €28 million (approximately Sin$50 million) to acquire a turnkey serviced residence property which is slated to open in 2014. This follows the company’s expansion into Germany’s second largest city, Hamburg, in January when it signed a sale and purchase agreement for Citadines St Michaelis Hamburg.
- 36. Qatar Airways Launches Airbus A350 XWB Flights to Frankfurt
Qatar Airways has launched Airbus A350 XWB flights between Frankfurt and Doha. Qatar Airways’ A350 XWB has a two-class configuration with 36 Business Class seats in a 1-2-1 configuration, featuring an 80” fully flat bed and 17” HD inflight entertainment screen. Economy Class comprises of 247 seats at 18-inches wide in a 3-3-3 configuration, with up to a 32-inch pitch. Each individu
- 37. Dragonair to increase number of Freighter Flights between Hong Kong and Frankfurt via Dubai
Dragonair to increase number of Freighter Flights between Hong Kong and Frankfurt via Dubai.
- 38. Delta to Operate Passenger Flights to Frankfurt and London
Demand for air cargo is driving the return of Delta's passenger services from the United States to Germany and the U.K. for the first time since the COVID19 pandemic closed borders. Beginning 21 May 2020, Delta will operate flights to Frankfurt and London thrice weekly from Atlanta and Detroit, respectively.
- 39. 'Lufthansa Private Jet' now also available at Frankfurt
'Lufthansa Private Jet' now also available at Frankfurt.
- 40. Qatar Airways Confirms Frankfurt as First Airbus A350 Route
Qatar Airways has confirmed that Frankfurt will the very first Airbus A350 XWB route. As the global launch operator of the A350 XWB, Qatar Airways is expected to receive its first aircraft before the end of this year. Upon delivery, following several weeks of induction preparation, Qatar Airways will then be set to introduce its first commercial service to the German business hub c
Documents 33-40 of 3371 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page