Your search for Dell found the following documents (of 50298 documents searched):
Displaying documents 137-144 of 1843, with best matches first:
- 137. Thailand's East Coast Seeing Huge Growth in Boating Sector
Thailand's east coast has seen steady growth in the boating sector in recent years. The increased number of people going out on the water is borne out in Ocean Marina Yacht Club's latest research which shows a staggering 730% increase in the number of day trippers departing the club on sailing trips between 2010 and 2017. In Q1 2018 alone, this figure grew by 66% when compared to t
- 138. Hong Kong Airlines Upgrades Business Class Experience on Airbus A350
Hong Kong Airlines has installed a newly upgraded Business Class seat on its latest Airbus A350 aircraft. In addition to a refreshing new look, the new Business Class seat is also equipped with one of the most advanced IFE systems from Thales Group, providing passengers with an immersive entertainment during their travels.
- 139. Thai Airways Opens Renovated Lounge at Chiang Mai Airport
Thai Airways has completed the renovation of its Royal Orchid Lounge in the Domestic Terminal at Chiang Mai International Airport. Located near Departure Gate 3, Thai Airwaysí 147-sqm Royal Orchid Lounge was designed to reflect Thai and Lanna culture.
- 140. Air Canada Sets New Single Day Record for Customers Carried
On Friday, 3 August 2018, Air Canada welcomed more than 178,000 customers on board its aircraft, a new, single-day record for Canada's flag carrier.
- 141. Matthew Smith Joins Destination Asia - Singapore as General Manager
Matthew Smith has been appointed as General Manager of Destination Asia - Singapore.
- 142. Emil Leung Appointed Managing Director of Cordis Shanghai Hongqiao
Mr. Emil Leung Fat Chung has been appointed as Managing Director of the Cordis Shanghai, Hongqiao. Before this appointment, He was General Manager of the Cordis Beijing Capital Airport.
- 143. Fiji Airways and Alaska Airlines Increase Number of Codeshare Flights
Fiji Airways and Alaska Airlines continue to strengthen their codeshare partnership, with the latest expansion adding a number of destinations to the Fijian carrierís network via its San Francisco hub.
- 144. David Macklin Appointed GM of Four Seasons Resort Langkawi
The luxurious 91-room Four Seasons Resort Langkawi has appointed David Macklin as General Manager. An 18-year veteran of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, Macklin began his career with the brand as Front Services Manager at The Regent Hong Kong (formerly a Four Seasons hotel).
Documents 137-144 of 1843 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 3
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page