Your search for BA found the following documents (of 49499 documents searched):
Displaying documents 129-136 of 8860, with best matches first:
- 129. Best Western Signs Resort in Vung Tau, Vietnam
Best Western has signed a new hotel on Vietnamís stunning southeast coast, Vung Tau. The deal, signed with local developer Cong Ty Co Phan Du Lich Hoa Anh Dao, will see Best Western take the reigns of the 200-room Oceanami Resort & Luxury Home in Vung Tau. The hotel is scheduled to open its doors in the third quarter of 2013.
- 130. Virgin Atlantic sees first signs of recovery in Business Travel Market
Virgin Atlantic sees first signs of recovery in Business Travel Market
- 131. British Airways launches Singapore - Paris Promotion
British Airways launches Singapore - Paris Promotion. British Airways is offering travellers from Singapore an opportunity to see and enjoy one of the most beautiful cities in the world - Paris - this July.
- 132. Virgin Atlantic prepares for launch of London - Hong Kong - Sydney flights
Virgin Atlantic prepares for launch of London - Hong Kong - Sydney flights.
- 133. Virgin Atlantic and British Airways join forces to support London's Olympic Bid
Virgin Atlantic and British Airways join forces to support London's Olympic Bid.
- 134. Branson outlines alternative plans to keep Concorde flying
Branson outlines alternative plans to keep Concorde flying.
- 135. British Airways Extends HK - LHR Promotion
British Airways has extended its latest special fare promotion to until midnight on Wednesday, 27 March 2013. Under the promotion, return flights from Hong Kong to London start from HK$3,800 in World Traveller economy class, from HK$10,380 in World Traveller Plus premium economy class and from HK$30,380 in Club World business class.
- 136. British Airways Takes Delivery of First Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner
British Airways has taken delivery of its first Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner. The British Airways 787 Dreamliner can carry 214 passengers and is configured with 35 seats in Club World, 25 in World Traveller Plus and 154 seats in the World Traveller cabin. The airline will operate the 787 from Heathrow to Toronto from 1 September 2013 and Heathrow to Newark from 1 October 2013.
Documents 129-136 of 8860 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 2
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page