Your search for AccorHotels found the following documents (of 49020 documents searched):
Displaying documents 137-144 of 2779, with best matches first:
- 137. Airbus Defence and Space Appoints Sabine Klauke as Head of Engineering
Airbus Defence and Space has appointed Sabine Klauke as Head of Engineering and a member of its Executive Committee. In her new role, Sabine, 44, reports to Airbus Defence and Space Chief Executive Officer Dirk Hoke.
- 138. Virgin Australia Launches Sydney - Hong Kong Flights
Virgin Australia has launched daily flights between Sydney and Hong Kong, the airline's second route to Hong Kong after Melbourne.
- 139. Hyatt Regency Set for Almaty Return
Hyatt has signed a management agreement with JSC Kazakh-Austrian Joint Venture (Rahat JSC) for the return of the Hyatt Regency brand to Almaty, Kazakhstan. Slated to open in 2019, the 292-room hotel will be managed as Hyatt Regency Almaty, Rahat Palace. The former Hyatt Regency Almaty operated in the same building between 1995 and 2011.
- 140. Dorsett Hartamas Kuala Lumpur to Soft Open 8 August 2018
Dorsett Hospitality is set to expand its portfolio of hotels in Malaysia with the soft opening of the Dorsett Hartamas Kuala Lumpur on 8th August 2018. Located in the affluent township of Hartamas with the Istana Negara (National Palace) as its neighbourhood landmark, the 4-star Dorsett Hartamas Kuala Lumpur features 290 guestrooms and suites.
- 141. Etihad Airways Launches Two New Medical Services for Passengers
Etihad Airways has launched two specialised services for air travellers with pre-existing medical conditions. The services will be carried out by members of the Etihad medical team, all of whom are qualified in aviation and transport medicine.
- 142. Volga-Dnepr Appoints Ulrich Ogiermann as Senior Vice President - Operations
Ulrich Ogiermann has joined Volga-Dnepr Group as Senior Vice President for Operations and Deputy General Director for CargoLogicManagement.
- 143. Bangkok Airways Takes Delivery of 15th Airbus A319
Bangkok Airways has taken delivery of its 15th Airbus A319 aircraft. The latest Airbus A319 accommodates 144 passengers in a one class configuration.
- 144. CTM Acquires Majority Stake in Hong Kong's Lotus Travel Group
Corporate Travel Management has acquired a majority stake in Hong Kong-based Lotus Travel Group in a deal worth AUD50 million (HKD300m).
Documents 137-144 of 2779 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 3
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page