Your search for ASEAN found the following documents (of 48831 documents searched):
Displaying documents 129-136 of 2873, with best matches first:
- 129. Singapore Tourism Sector to Benefit From Rising Income in Indonesia
Singapore is likely to benefit from Indonesia’s strong domestic growth through increased tourism, but economic growth in the country is expected to remain relatively weak, according to a new ICAEW report. The ICAEW report Economic Insight: South East Asia is produced by Cebr, ICAEW’s partner and forecaster. Commissioned by ICAEW, the report provides its 140,000 members with a curre
- 130. Singapore launches Lunar New Year promotion to draw more regional visitors
Singapore launches Lunar New Year promotion to draw more regional visitors
- 131. Mövenpick Opens Hotel in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Mövenpick has expanded its portfolio of hotels in the Kingdom of Thailand with the opening of the group’s first property in Chiang Mai. The 266-room Mövenpick Suriwongse Hotel Chiang Mai opened its doors on Tuesday (7 November 2017) growing the hospitality company’s portfolio in the country to six properties strong.
- 132. TAT Launches “Open to the New Shades of Thailand” at WTM 2017 in London
The Tourism Authority of Thailand used the World Travel Market 2017 (WTM), one of the world’s leading travel trade shows, to launch its new marketing concept, “Open to the New Shades of Thailand”.
- 133. Ewan Taylor Appointed GM of X2 Chiang Mai Riverside Resort in Thailand
Ewan Taylor has been appointed General Manager of X2 Chiang Mai Riverside Resort, an all-suite boutique resort which opened recently on the banks of the Ping River in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- 134. International Wildlife and Environmental Film Festival to be launched in Kuching
International Wildlife and Environmental Film Festival to be launched in Kuching.
- 135. Sawasdee Magazine Wins ASEANTA Awards
Sawasdee Magazine Wins ASEANTA Awards
- 136. Best Western Expands Role of Office in Turkey
Best Western International is expanding its regional operations offices in Thailand and Turkey. The company, which operates more than 4,000 hotels worldwide, established its regional head office for Asia in Bangkok in 2001. Since then, the rapid expansion of Best Western’s regional portfolio required the office to expand its coverage to oversee an Asian portfolio that stretched fro
Documents 129-136 of 2873 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 2
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page