Your search for APG found the following documents (of 49244 documents searched):
Displaying documents 137-144 of 1246, with best matches first:
- 137. GOL Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes Takes Delivery of Newly Outfitted 737 MAX 8
GOL Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes has taken delivery of a newly outfitted 737 MAX 8 and unveiled plans to fly the more fuel-efficient and longer-range 737 airplane on international routes.
- 138. Hiaratagakuen Takes Delivery of Second Airbus H145 / BK117 D-2
Hiaratagakuen, a Japanese helicopter operator based in Kansai, has welcomed its second Airbus H145//BK117D-2, following the milestone delivery of its first unit in December 2017.
- 139. Air Arabia to Launch Sharjah - Prague Flights
Air Arabia has unveiled plans to launch flights between its base in Sharjah, UAE and Prague in Czech Republic on 11 December 2018.
- 140. Air Corsica Takes Delivery of First Airbus A320neo Aircraft
Air Corsica has taken delivery of the first of two Airbus A320neo aircraft on lease from ICBC Leasing. With this delivery, the airline has become the first French A320neo operator.
- 141. Conventions and Incentives New Zealand Appoints Appoints Lisa Hopkins as Chief Executive
Conventions and Incentives New Zealand (CINZ) has appointed Lisa Hopkins as Chief Executive. Lisa was previously Vice President and Managing Director, APAC for global event management company BCD Meetings and Events based in Singapore, and is a member of the Asia Pacific Advisory Board for the international business events network, PCMA.
- 142. Vietjet to Increase Flights Between Vietnam and South Korea
Vietjet has unveiled plans to increase the number of flights between Vietnam and South Korea. The airline will launch thrice weekly flights between Seoul (Incheon) and Can Tho, while the Seoul (Incheon) – Da Lat flights will have four return flights per week. Scheduled to commence in January 2020, the flight time will be approximately 5 hours per leg for both routes.
- 143. Amadeus to Upgrade Travel Experience at Perth Airport in Australia
Perth Airport has committed to an extensive upgrade of its passenger handling systems, underpinned by a fully integrated suite of solutions from Amadeus and ICM Airport Technics (an Amadeus company).
- 144. Bangkok Airways Partners Krungthep Limousine in Trat
FlyerBonus, Bangkok Airways’ Frequent Flyer Programme, has formed a partnership with Krungthep Limousine, one of Trat’s leading airport transfer companies. Members can choose a 10-seat shuttle van to select destinations in Trat and Koh Chang for only 3,000 FlyerBonus points. Alternatively, a private limousine (sedan or van) starts from 8,500 FlyerBonus Points for transfers to anywh
Documents 137-144 of 1246 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 3
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page