Your search for ACJ found the following documents (of 50290 documents searched):
Displaying documents 49-56 of 738, with best matches first:
- 49. PrivatAir selects A319LR for Lufthansa business-class only
PrivatAir selects A319LR for Lufthansa business-class only.
- 50. Saudi Arabian client becomes first VIP customer for the Airbus A340-600
Saudi Arabian client becomes first VIP customer for the Airbus A340-600.
- 51. Airbus ACJ320neo Begins Flight Tests
The first Airbus ACJ320neo completed a two-hour and 40-minute maiden flight from Hamburg last week, getting its short test programme off to a good start. Derived from the popular A320neo airliner family, some 500 of which are in airline service, the corporate jet version includes features such as extra fuel tanks in the cargo hold that will deliver even more intercontinental range,
- 52. Swiss-Belhotel Opens Zest Hotel in Solo, Indonesia
Swiss-Belhotel has expanded its portfolio of Zest Hotels with the opening of a new budget hotel in Solo, Indonesia. Located in the heart of Solo, the Zest Parang Raja features 80 rooms, a Citruz Kitchen and Bar, as well as two meeting rooms for up to 144 people.
- 53. Singapore Airlines to Resume Flights to New York on 9 November
Singapore Airlines (SIA) has confirmed that it will resume flights to New York on 9 November 2020, with non-stop flights between Changi and John F. Kennedy International Airport.
- 54. HKIA Handled 100,000 Passengers and 10,535 Flight Movements in September 2020
Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) handled 100,000 passengers and 10,535 flight movements in September 2020, representing year-on-year decreases of 97.9% and 68.5%, respectively.
- 55. Avis Partners Mastercard in Asia Pacific
Avis, one of the worldís leading car rental brands, has partnered with Mastercard in the Asia Pacific region. The partnership will offer Mastercard customers booking with Avis access to a range of new benefits and adds to its growing list of financial-sector partners including American Express, Citibank, DBS Treasures, Maybank, UOB and Visa.
- 56. Air Astana Reduces Flights to Dubai, Frankfurt, Istanbul and Kiev
Air Astana has reduced the number of international flights to Turkey, the UAE, Ukraine and Germany. The weekly frequency of flights to Istanbul has decreased from 16 to 12 flights, to Dubai - from 12 to 8 flights, to Kiev - from 3 to 1 flight, to Frankfurt - from 6 to 4 flights.
Documents 49-56 of 738 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page