Your search for A318 found the following documents (of 50290 documents searched):
Displaying documents 9-16 of 423, with best matches first:
- 9. Airbus receive certification for new A318
Airbus receive certification for new A318.
- 10. British Airways orders Two Airbus A318s
British Airways orders Two Airbus A318s. British Airways has signed a firm contract with Airbus for two Airbus A318 aircraft to launch services between London City Airport, in central London, and New York. The A318 has been certified by the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) for the steep approach procedures which are required at London City.
- 11. Air France becomes first to operate entire Airbus A320 family with Delivery of A318
Air France becomes first to operate entire Airbus A320 family with Delivery of A318
- 12. Frontier Airlines takes delivery of first Airbus A318
Airbus has delivered its first A318 to Frontier Airlines. The aircraft is the first of five A318s to be delivered to the Denver, Colorado (USA) based carrier by the end of 2004.
- 13. Comlux becomes A318 Elite launch customer
Comlux becomes A318 Elite launch customer.
- 14. Al Jaber Aviation orders New Airbus ACJ Family Aircraft
Al Jaber Aviation orders New Airbus ACJ Family Aircraft. Al Jaber Group's new aviation division, Al Jaber Aviation (AJA) , has placed a new firm order for two Airbus Corporate Jetliners (ACJs) and revealed a previously undisclosed order for two A318 Elites, adding to a previous deal for two A318 Elites. The order makes AJA the largest single customer for the Airbus ACJ Family in th
- 15. Air Cairo to become first Middle East customer for Airbus A318
Air Cairo to become first Middle East customer for Airbus A318.
- 16. Comlux orders Second Airbus A320 Prestige
Comlux orders Second Airbus A320 Prestige. The new Airbus A320 will help to meet demand from the important Middle East market, and complements an A318 Elite and an ACJ that are already operated on VVIP charters by Comlux. Comlux has now placed orders for a total of nine aircraft, comprising four A318 Elites, two Airbus ACJs, two A320 Prestiges and one A330-200 Prestige.
Documents 9-16 of 423 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page