Your search for 747-8 found the following documents (of 49861 documents searched):
Displaying documents 33-40 of 749, with best matches first:
- 33. Boeing contracts with Stork Fokker for Engineering Services on 747-8 Wing
Boeing contracts with Stork Fokker for Engineering Services on 747-8 Wing.
- 34. Boeing Delivers First 747-8 Intercontinental VIP Airplane
Boeing this week delivered the first 747-8 Intercontinental VIP airplane to an undisclosed customer. The airplane, which was delivered with a minimal interior, will enter service in 2014 after its VIP interior is installed.
- 35. Guggenheim Aviation Partners orders Four 747-8 Freighters
Guggenheim Aviation Partners orders Four 747-8 Freighters.
- 36. Boeing unveils Model Interior for 747-8 Intercontinental
Boeing unveils Model Interior for 747-8 Intercontinental.
- 37. Atlas Air Takes Delivery of Boeing 747-8F
Boeing has delivered its 20th new 747-8 airplane, a 747-8 Freighter, to Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings, Inc. Atlas Air will operate it on behalf of Panalpina, the Swiss-based freight operator. This marks the first time in Panalpina's history that an airplane has been painted in the company's livery.
- 38. Boeing Partners Greenpoint Technologies for 747-8 VIP Aeroloft
Boeing has been selected by Greenpoint Technologies Inc., (GTI) to install GTI's Aeroloft modification on four new 747-8 Intercontinental VIP airplanes purchased by customers of Boeing Business Jets. The airplanes will be modified starting later this year at Boeing's Global Transport & Executive Systems (GTES) facility in Wichita.
- 39. BBJ Offers Engine Pusher Program for VIP 747-8 Intercontinental
Boeing has confirmed that the first five customers for 747-8 Intercontinental VIP airplanes will have the option to use loaned GEnx-2B engines that will be replaced with the latest production-configuration GEnx engines upon completion of the airplanes' interiors. Called the GE Pusher Program, Boeing will use GEnx engines from flight test airplanes or the lease pool to ferry the 747
- 40. Boeing Signs Orders and Commitments for 17 747-8s
Boeing has said it has received orders and commitments for 17 747-8 Intercontinentals. Placed by two, as yet, undisclosed customers, the combined deals are valued at $5.4 billion at list prices. One carrier has committed to 15 of the new passenger version of the 747-8 while another carrier placed an order for two.
Documents 33-40 of 749 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page