Your search for Terminal 5 found the following documents (of 49237 documents searched):
Displaying documents 49-56 of 374, with best matches first:
- 49. British Airways to Reorganise Customer Service and Operations Department
British Airways to Reorganise Customer Service and Operations Department.
- 50. BAA signs deal with Smiths Detection to Enhance UK Passenger Checkpoints
BAA signs deal with Smiths Detection to Enhance UK Passenger Checkpoints. aTiX replaces conventional X-ray systems with computerised machines that take multiple views of a carry-on bag in the time it takes existing technology to show a single view. Software algorithms process these images automatically detecting explosives and liquids. This represents a major step forward for check
- 51. Virgin Atlantic statement on CAA announcement
Virgin Atlantic statement on CAA announcement
- 52. BA to Launch Flights to Austin, Texas
British Airways is to launch direct flights to Austin, Texas, in 2014. Starting in early March 2014 with five flights a week before moving to daily flights on 5 May, the airline’s brand new Boeing 787 Dreamliner with its three-cabin layout, will serve the route to the Texan capital.
- 53. Senior Management appointments and Board Changes at BAA
Senior Management appointments and Board Changes at BAA.
- 54. British Airways Appoints Robert Williams as RGM for South East Asia
British Airways has appointed Robert Williams as its Regional General Manager for South East Asia. Based in Singapore, Robert will be responsible for the airline’s commercial activities across Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, as well as Cambodia and Vietnam.
- 55. British Airways Trials Fully Autonomous Electric Mobility Devices at JFK
British Airways has become the first airline to trial fully autonomous electric mobility devices in North America. The devices, which were exclusively trialled by British Airways customers at New York’s JFK Airport, are equipped with anti-collision technology and allow customers to set their preferred destination anywhere within the airport.
- 56. British Airways Celebrates 400 Years of William Shakespeare with Promotion
To mark 400 years of William Shakespeare, British Airways is celebrating the prominent English writer’s famous works with special discounts on return fares to the UK and Europe. Windsor, located along the River Thames is the setting for Shakespeare’s comedy, The Merry Wives of Windsor. The historic Royal town can be easily reached in just forty minutes by car or train from the city
Documents 49-56 of 374 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page