Your search for Praetor 500 found the following documents (of 49895 documents searched):
Displaying documents 97-104 of 225, with best matches first:
- 97. Smiths Detection Producing Portable COVID19 Triple Antibody Test Device for Attomarker
Smiths Detection has been working with Attomarker Ltd, a multiplex blood-testing technology company spun out of the University of Exeter in England, to help produce a COVID19 antibody-testing device. The Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) has already approved Attomarkerís Triple Antibody Test for NHS use in the UK.
- 98. Dassault Falcon 6X on Track for First Flight in Early 2021
Dassault Aviation says it is making steady progress toward an early 2021 first flight for its latest and roomiest aircraft, the Falcon 6X. Certification and entry into service are set for 2022, in keeping with the original timetable.
- 99. Asia Pacific Airlines Hardest Hit by COVID19 Crisis
IATA has reported that airlines in the Asia Pacific region will be the hardest hit by the COVID19 crisis, with losses expected to be $29 billion for 2020. That is more than a third of the $84.3 billion industry losses globally.
- 100. Condor to Deploy eWAS Pilot and eWAS Dispatch
Condor, a German leisure airline, has signed an agreement with SITA to deploy eWAS Pilot and eWAS Dispatch applications.
- 101. Thai AirAsia to Launch Two New Routes from Hua Hin
Thai AirAsia has confirmed plans to launch two new routes from the popular resort town of Hua Hin. The airline will launch twice weekly flights from Hua Hin to both Chiang Mai and Udon Thani on 7 August 2020.
- 102. Four Seasons Reopens Global Flagship Hotel
Four Seasons has reopened its global flagship hotel. The Four Seasons Hotel Toronto opened its doors on Friday, bringing its award-winning service back to the Yorkville neighbourhood of the city.
- 103. Thai Vietjet Launches Lunchtime Promotion with 500,000 Tickets from THB 50++
Thai Vietjet is offering 500,000 air tickets priced from THB 50, excluding taxes and fees. The lunchtime promotion is available between the hours of 12:00 to 14:00 (Thailand time) until 17 July 2020 for travel between 1 September 2020 and 30 June 2021, excluding public holidays.
- 104. Malaysia and Japan Airlines to Cooperate on Flights from 25 July 2020
Malaysia Airlines and Japan Airlines are to cooperate commercially on flights between Malaysia and Japan, effective 25 July 2020.
Documents 97-104 of 225 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page