Your search for Lufthansa Technik found the following documents (of 50290 documents searched):
Displaying documents 89-96 of 829, with best matches first:
- 89. Virgin Australia Converts Ten MAX 8s to Larger MAX 10 Model
Virgin Australia has converted ten orders for the 737 MAX 8 for the larger MAX 10 variant. The airline, which has a number of 737 MAX 8s on order, said it saw the value of adding the MAX 10 to the mix as the aircraft will provide additional capacity and flexibility.
- 90. Singapore Airlines Introduces Access to Mobile Boarding Passes via Google Pay
Customers travelling with Singapore Airlines (SIA) can now have the added flexibility of saving their mobile boarding pass on Google Pay, the digital wallet platform and online payment system developed by Google.
- 91. Wilson Associates Appoints Beth Campbell as CEO
Wilson Associates, a global interior architecture firm, has appointed Beth Campbell as Chief Executive Officer. With more than 25 years of experience in global design, Campbell, a LEED-certified architect, most recently worked as Executive Vice President and Head of Design for Westfield Corporation, where she successfully orchestrated an organizational transformation for the corpor
- 92. Anam Resort in Vietnam Strengthens F&B Team with Three Appointments
The Anam, on Vietnamís Cam Ranh peninsula, has appointed Mr. Ye Chang Sheng, Mr. Wayne Cameron and Ms. Vu Thi Huong Giang as Executive Chef, Executive Sous Chef and Director of F&B respectively.
- 93. GOL Linhas Aťreas Inteligentes Takes Delivery of Newly Outfitted 737 MAX 8
GOL Linhas Aťreas Inteligentes has taken delivery of a newly outfitted 737 MAX 8 and unveiled plans to fly the more fuel-efficient and longer-range 737 airplane on international routes.
- 94. Hiaratagakuen Takes Delivery of Second Airbus H145 / BK117 D-2
Hiaratagakuen, a Japanese helicopter operator based in Kansai, has welcomed its second Airbus H145//BK117D-2, following the milestone delivery of its first unit in December 2017.
- 95. Hilton Expands Waldorf Astoria Brand to Bangkok, Thailand
Hilton has expanded its luxury Waldorf Astoria brand to the colourful city of Bangkok, Thailand. Located within the 60-storey Magnolias Ratchadamri Boulevard, the Waldorf Astoria Bangkok is owned by MQDC (Magnolia Quality Development Corporation Limited) and managed by Hilton.
- 96. Air Arabia to Launch Sharjah - Prague Flights
Air Arabia has unveiled plans to launch flights between its base in Sharjah, UAE and Prague in Czech Republic on 11 December 2018.
Documents 89-96 of 829 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page