Your search for Lufthansa Technik found the following documents (of 50282 documents searched):
Displaying documents 153-160 of 829, with best matches first:
- 153. Making a Difference: Korean Air Donates US$ 50,000 to Support Sulawesi Relief Efforts
Korean Air has donated US$50,000 to support the relief efforts for victims of the earthquake and tsunami that recently hit Palu, Sulawesi Island, Indonesia, through Indonesian Red Cross and Red Crescent Society.
- 154. Virgin Atlantic Cargo Launches Double Daily London - Johannesburg Flights
Virgin Atlantic Cargo has launched a second daily service connecting London and Johannesburg. The launch of double daily Boeing 787-9 flights is also giving a welcome boost to Virgin Atlantic customers in the US, who now have access to additional cargo capacity to South Africa over London.
- 155. Wolfgang Mayrhuber succeeds Jürgen Weber as Lufthansa Chairman and CEO
Wolfgang Mayrhuber succeeds Jürgen Weber as Lufthansa Chairman and CEO
- 156. Airbnb Appoints Mike Orgill as GM of South East Asia, Hong Kong and Taiwan
Airbnb has appointed Mike Orgill as General Manager of Southeast Asia, Hong Kong and Taiwan. The appointment is a promotion for Mike, as he previously held the role of Director of Public Policy for Asia Pacific at Airbnb. Before that, he led Google's public policy efforts for emerging markets in Asia, and worked at the US-ASEAN Business Council in Washington D.C.
- 157. Carlson Wagonlit Travel Appoints Michelle Frymire as EVP and CFO
Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT) has appointed Michelle Frymire as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (CFO). Based in Minneapolis, Michelle will report to Kurt Ekert, President & CEO of CWT and serve as a member of the CWT Executive Leadership Team.
- 158. Singapore Airlines Acquires Stake in Data Republic
Singapore Airlines has acquired a minority stake in Australia-founded Data Republic. The stake in Data Republic was acquired through a placement of new shares. A statement of no objection was received recently from the Australian Foreign Investment Review Board for the share purchase.
- 159. AccorHotels Signs Two Mövenpick Resorts in Vietnam
AccorHotels has signed two new resorts in Vietnam. Slated to open in the fourth quarter of 2021, the opening of Mövenpick Resort Van Phong and Mövenpick Resort & Spa Halong Bay will add 525 rooms to AccorHotels' rapidly growing portfolio in the region.
- 160. Lockheed Martin and Airbus to Jointly Explore Aerial Refuelling for US Military
Lockheed Martin has signed an agreement with Airbus to jointly explore opportunities to meet the growing demand for aerial refuelling for US defence customers. The companies will seek to provide aerial-refuelling services to address any identified capacity shortfall and to meet requirements for the next generation of tankers capable of operating in the challenging environments of t
Documents 153-160 of 829 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 5
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page