Your search for Korean Air found the following documents (of 48637 documents searched):
Displaying documents 169-176 of 11629, with best matches first:
- 169. Korean Air Takes Delivery of First Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner
Korean Air has taken delivery of its first Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner. The airline is scheduled to launch domestic flights to Jeju from Seoul (Gimpo) for a month as part of the required certification period, before launching long-haul international routes to Toronto, Madrid, and Zurich later this year.
- 170. Korean Air named 2003 Cargo Airline of Year
Korean Air named 2003 Cargo Airline of Year
- 171. Korean Air Takes Delivery of First Bombardier CS300 Aircraft
Korean Air has taken delivery of its first Bombardier CS300 aircraft. The Seoul-based airline is the Asian launch customer for the C Series aircraft family.
- 172. Korean Air Expands Cargo Operations
Korean Air resumed cargo flights to Bangkok, Thailand last month, and to Manila, Philippines in May. Both flights are operated two times per week with Boeing 777F aircraft.
- 173. Korean Air partners with IBM and Hanjin to outsource $210 million in services
Korean Air partners with IBM and Hanjin to outsource $210 million in services
- 174. Korean Air to Codeshare with Aeroflot
Korean Air to Codeshare with Aeroflot.
- 175. Korean Air orders 10 Boeing 787 Dreamliners
Korean Air orders 10 Boeing 787 Dreamliners.
- 176. New Korean Air TV Ads to Boost VAs from Australia
New Korean Air TV Ads to Boost Visitor Arrivals from Australia. As the title sponsor of On-Game-Net Channelís Starcraft League online game in Korea, the airline invited one of the leagueís top gamers to star in the ads. Through the eyes of the gamer, the ads aim to draw the viewers into the ads as the gamer scales the Sydney Harbour Bridge, cruises around the Great Barrier Reef, a
Documents 169-176 of 11629 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 7
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page