Your search for Airplane Health found the following documents (of 49268 documents searched):
Displaying documents 25-32 of 81, with best matches first:
- 25. Boeing and Singapore Airlines sign Contract for Integrated Maintenance Solution
Boeing and Singapore Airlines sign Contract for Integrated Maintenance Solution.
- 26. Boeing Signs Data Analytics Agreements with Six Airlines
Boeing has signed agreements to provide six customers with advanced analytics solutions which will help the airline increase efficiency and drive down the costs of operating more than 500 aircraft. The agreements include:
- 27. GOL Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes Takes Delivery of Newly Outfitted 737 MAX 8
GOL Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes has taken delivery of a newly outfitted 737 MAX 8 and unveiled plans to fly the more fuel-efficient and longer-range 737 airplane on international routes.
- 28. Fiji Airways Takes Delivery of First Boeing 737 MAX
Fiji Airways has taken delivery of its first Boeing 737 MAX. The MAX 8 can seat up to 178 passengers in a standard two-class configuration and fly 3,550 nautical miles (6,570 kilometers). Compared to the previous 737 model, the MAX 8 can fly 600 nautical miles farther, while providing 14% better fuel efficiency.
- 29. Travel News Archives from 12 February 2010 to 4 March 2010
All the travel news featured on ASIA Travel Tips.com between 12 February and 4 March 2010 - archived for your easy reference. Travel News Archives from 12 February 2010 to 4 March 2010. Asia travel news from the worlds travel trade industry, latest travel news covering mainly Asia Pacific. Free daily travel news email and rss feed available.
- 30. Japan Airlines to equip Entire 777 Fleet with Boeing Class 3 Electronic Flight Bags
Japan Airlines to equip Entire 777 Fleet with Boeing Class 3 Electronic Flight Bags. Japan Airlines is to equip its entire current and future fleet of Boeing 777 jetliners with the Boeing Class 3 Electronic Flight Bag (EFB), following a validation trial conducted over the past year. JAL has 40 777s in service and has been operating the EFB on two 777s as part of a validation trial
- 31. Singapore Airlines to Launch Boeing's Electronic Logbook Solution
Singapore Airlines will be the launch customer for Boeing's new Electronic Logbook (ELB) software. The new version of ELB, developed in partnership with Ultramain Systems, Inc., enables enhanced levels of communication between pilots, ground crews, maintenance crews and engineering.
- 32. Air France Places Order for Boeing Flight-Deck Technology
Air France Places Order for Boeing Flight-Deck Technology.
Documents 25-32 of 81 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page