Your search for Air New Zealand found the following documents (of 49653 documents searched):
Displaying documents 97-104 of 5158, with best matches first:
- 97. Boeing Review Confirms Air New Zealand's Safe and Effective Maintenance Engineering Practices
Boeing Review Confirms Air New Zealand's Safe and Effective Maintenance Engineering Practices.
- 98. Air New Zealand celebrates final movie in the trilogy of The Lord of The Rings with new Livery
Air New Zealand celebrates final movie in the trilogy of The Lord of The Rings with new Livery
- 99. Air New Zealand to Add Capacity to Regional Routes in December
Air New Zealand has confirmed that it will add capacity to some of its regional routes in December following Jetstar's withdrawal of its regional services. The airline will operate an additional 253 one-way flights on services it operates between Auckland and Napier, New Plymouth, Nelson and Palmerston North, as well as between Nelson and Wellington.
- 100. Air New Zealand Adds Alcohol-Free Cocktails to Menu
Air New Zealand is now offering passengers a range of new inflight cocktails featuring New Zealand's first artisan distilled, alcohol-free gin. The alcohol-free cocktails, made with spirits from Ecology & Co, are currently available to Business Premier passengers on flights between Auckland and San Francisco throughout July.
- 101. Air New Zealand to Expand Cargo Operations
Air New Zealand Cargo has signed an International Airfreight Capacity agreement with New Zealand's Ministry of Transport that will give exporters and importers the ability to access key markets in a world where available air freight capacity is reduced due to the COVID19 pandemic.
- 102. Air New Zealand to Remove More Single-Use Plastic from Flights
Air New Zealand has committed to increasing the number of single-use plastic items it will remove from its operation this year by more than double, from 24 million to nearly 55 million items.
- 103. Air New Zealand Launches Economy Stretch
Air New Zealand has launched Economy Stretch. The airline is currently reconfiguring its Boeing 777-200, 777-300 and 787-9 aircraft to fit a stretch zone at the front of the Economy Class cabin, with up to 42 seats.
- 104. Air New Zealand and Qantas Alliance would Boost Tourism
Air New Zealand and Qantas Alliance would Boost Tourism
Documents 97-104 of 5158 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page