Your search for Air New Zealand found the following documents (of 49244 documents searched):
Displaying documents 145-152 of 4802, with best matches first:
- 145. Air New Zealand celebrates Delivery of Airline's First 777-200ER
Air New Zealand celebrates Delivery of Airline's First 777-200ER.
- 146. Air New Zealand to Launch Bali Flights
Air New Zealand is to launch a twice weekly service between Auckland and Denpasar Airport in Bali, Indonesia. The Boeing 767-300 service will operate seasonally over the peak demand period of June to October.
- 147. Air New Zealand makes further adjustments to its Hong Kong Schedule
Air New Zealand makes further adjustments to its Hong Kong Schedule.
- 148. New Zealanders embrace Air New Zealand's ExpressCheck
New Zealanders embrace Air New Zealand's ExpressCheck.
- 149. Air New Zealand to Increase Premium Seats on B787-9s and Refurbish B777-300 Fleet
Air New Zealand is to spend more than $100 million increasing the number of premium seats on its Boeing 787-9 Dreamliners and refurbishing its Boeing 777-300 fleet. Increasing demand for premium travel means the three Dreamliners scheduled to be delivered from October 2017 will arrive with a fresh new cabin configuration that will increase the number of Business Premier seats from
- 150. Top Tourism Operator appointed to Air New Zealand Board
Top Tourism Operator appointed to Air New Zealand Board. Mr Bingham, 39, is the Managing Director of Black Cat Cruises, the award-winning cruise operator based at Banks Peninsula, near Christchurch. He is also a Board member of Tourism New Zealand and Chair of Christchurch and Canterbury Tourism.
- 151. Air New Zealand Signs New All Blacks Deal
Air New Zealand has confirmed its support for the All Blacks for another five years by re-signing as a major sponsor of New Zealand Rugby through until 2020. The airline, which has been a sponsor of rugby in New Zealand for more than two decades and an official partner of the All Blacks since 1998, has also signed on for the first time as primary sponsor of the kidsí Rippa Rugby Na
- 152. Air New Zealand to Increase Capacity on Auckland - Honolulu Route
Air New Zealand is adding significant new capacity to its Auckland - Honolulu route to meet high customer demand for this popular holiday destination. Between late October 2012 and March 2013 the airline will add a third weekly Boeing 767-300 service increasing the total number of seats available on this route by 50%.
Documents 145-152 of 4802 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 4
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page