Your search for Air New Zealand found the following documents (of 49035 documents searched):
Displaying documents 113-120 of 4640, with best matches first:
- 113. Air New Zealand to Increase Dunedin Flights
Air New Zealand has announced that it will operate five additional return Airbus A320 services between Dunedin and Auckland per week from 29 October 2018. The new flights add around 70,000 seats annually to the route and increase seat capacity by close to 25%.
- 114. Warm Pacific Welcome Planned for Air New Zealand's Fifth New A320 Aircraft
Warm Pacific Welcome Planned for Air New Zealand's Fifth New A320 Aircraft
- 115. Air New Zealand faces further strike action by FARSA cabin crew
Air New Zealand faces further strike action by FARSA cabin crew
- 116. Air New Zealand Disappointed that Strike Action by FARSA Cabin Crew is Proceeding
Air New Zealand Disappointed that Strike Action by FARSA Cabin Crew is Proceeding
- 117. Air New Zealand to Launch Non-Stop Flights Between Auckland and New York, USA
Air New Zealand has unveiled plans to launch flights between Auckland and Newark Liberty International Airport in New York on 29 October 2020. With a flight time of around 15 hours 40 minutes northbound and 17 hours 40 minutes southbound, the flights will be the first ever non-stop service between New Zealand and New York.
- 118. Air New Zealand Takes Delivery of First ATR 72-600
Air New Zealand has taken delivery of its first ATR 72-600 aircraft, which is painted in striking all black livery, as part of the airlineís support for New Zealandís national rugby team, the All Blacks. The airline has a firm contract for seven 68-seat ATR 72-600 aircraft, plus options for another five, in a deal worth more than US $270 million.
- 119. Air New Zealand Launches Auckland - Buenos Aires Flights
Air New Zealand has launched flights between Auckland and Ministro Pistarini International Airport in Ezeiza, Buenos Aires, Argentina. NZ30 departs Auckland at 19:20 to arrive in Buenos Aires at around 07:00 New Zealand time, after a 12 hour flight across the Pacific.
- 120. Singapore Airlines and Air New Zealand Welcome Renewed Regulatory Approval for Alliance
Singapore Airlines and Air New Zealand have welcomed the New Zealand Ministry of Transportís decision to extend authorisation of their joint venture alliance.The renewed New Zealand regulatory approval is the final step in enabling the two flag carriers to extend their alliance for a further five years until March 2024.
Documents 113-120 of 4640 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page