Your search for Air New Zealand found the following documents (of 49653 documents searched):
Displaying documents 113-120 of 5158, with best matches first:
- 113. Air New Zealand Supports Start Up Airline - Palau Micronesia Air
Air New Zealand Supports Start Up Airline - Palau Micronesia Air
- 114. Air New Zealand Trials In-Flight Wi-Fi
Air New Zealand has installed in-flight Wi-Fi on one of its long-haul Boeing 777-300 aircraft. The airline plans to roll out Wi-Fi capability across its international jet fleet, beginning with the 777-300 fleet. Further Wi-Fi enabled aircraft are expected to become available progressively over the next couple of months.
- 115. Air New Zealand to Launch Christchurch - Changi Flights
Air New Zealand has unveiled plans to launch direct flights between Singapore and Christchurch from December 2019. The airline will operate a five times weekly seasonal service between Singapore and Christchurch from 1 December 2019 to 22 February 2020 using new configuration Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner aircraft. Up to now, Singapore Airlines has been operating the seasonal service thr
- 116. Air New Zealand to Increase Dunedin Flights
Air New Zealand has announced that it will operate five additional return Airbus A320 services between Dunedin and Auckland per week from 29 October 2018. The new flights add around 70,000 seats annually to the route and increase seat capacity by close to 25%.
- 117. Warm Pacific Welcome Planned for Air New Zealand's Fifth New A320 Aircraft
Warm Pacific Welcome Planned for Air New Zealand's Fifth New A320 Aircraft
- 118. Air New Zealand faces further strike action by FARSA cabin crew
Air New Zealand faces further strike action by FARSA cabin crew
- 119. Air New Zealand Disappointed that Strike Action by FARSA Cabin Crew is Proceeding
Air New Zealand Disappointed that Strike Action by FARSA Cabin Crew is Proceeding
- 120. Air New Zealand to Launch Non-Stop Flights Between Auckland and New York, USA
Air New Zealand has unveiled plans to launch flights between Auckland and Newark Liberty International Airport in New York on 29 October 2020. With a flight time of around 15 hours 40 minutes northbound and 17 hours 40 minutes southbound, the flights will be the first ever non-stop service between New Zealand and New York.
Documents 113-120 of 5158 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page