Your search for Procurement found the following documents (of 49209 documents searched):
Displaying documents 1-8 of 543, with best matches first:
- 1. Stephane C. Masson Appointed Vice President Global Procurement - Marriott
Stephane C. Masson Appointed Vice President Global Procurement - Marriott. Twenty-year hospitality veteran Stephane C. Masson has been named vice president, global procurement for Marriott International. He will lead a team to manage and deploy, scalable and environmentally responsible procurement initiatives around the world, increase synergies between domestic and international c
- 2. Boeing Platinum Sponsor of Aviation Procurement and Finance Conference
Boeing Platinum Sponsor of Aviation Procurement and Finance Conference. The three-day conference is part of the Aviation Procurement Expo (APEX), which takes place from March 19 Ė 21 in the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre, and will feature key industry experts from around the world.
- 3. CWT Appoints Andrew Gunnels as Chief Procurement Officer
CWT has appointed Andrew Gunnels as Chief Procurement Officer. In this newly created position, Andrew will have responsibility for CWTís global strategic sourcing and procurement operations and will also lead the companyís global real estate and facilities management.
- 4. Virgin Atlantic announces new Head of Procurement
Virgin Atlantic announces new Head of Procurement
- 5. Novotel Apollo Singapore to implement e-procurement
Novotel Apollo Singapore to implement e-procurement.
- 6. Wharf Hotels Appoints Roger Shing as Group Director of Purchasing
Wharf Hotels has appointed Roger Shing as Group Director Purchasing. Spearheading the groupís procurement strategy, Roger will lead the pre-opening procurement programmes for new hotels, formulate strategic plans to develop new hotel products, guide purchasing decisions to support the groupís branding strategies, and establish standards across Wharf Hotelsí purchasing teams.
- 7. Free Travel Procurement Course to Take Place in Singapore, Philippines and Hong Kong
Amadeus is co-sponsoring a Global Business Travel Association (GBTA) course with Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT). For the first time, two-day course has been specifically designed to meet the needs of travel managers in Asia Pacific and will focus on travel procurement and alignment with a global travel programme.
- 8. Thai Airways Arranges Open-Bid Procurement for Inflight Products - Latest Travel News - Septembe
Thai Airways Arranges Open-Bid Procurement for Inflight Products. Latest Travel News from ASIA Travel Tips.com - updated daily, and available free through email. September 2002.
Documents 1-8 of 543 displayed.
Results Pages: 1 2
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page