Your search for Mediacorp found the following documents (of 49861 documents searched):
Displaying documents 1-8 of 37, with best matches first:
- 1. MMA: One Championship Partners Mediacorp in Singapore
One Championship has partnered Singapore-based multimedia conglomerate Mediacorp. One Championship LIVE events will be covered on Mediacorpís free-to-air channel oktoSports from 10pm on event nights, while full coverage and catch-up will be available on its digital entertainment service, Toggle.
- 2. 'Phua Chu Kang' and Ning Baizura Appointed as Celebrity Ambassadors for Singapore
'Phua Chu Kang' and Ning Baizura Appointed as Celebrity Ambassadors for Singapore
- 3. Singapore organises special events for Chinese New Year
Singapore organises special events for Chinese New Year.
- 4. Euleen Goh Yiu Kiang appointed to Singapore Airlines Board of Directors
Euleen Goh Yiu Kiang appointed to Singapore Airlines Board of Directors.
- 5. Singapore Tourism Board launches S$2 million domestic tourism drive
Singapore Tourism Board launches S$2 million domestic tourism drive.
- 6. Vivienne Gan Joins Langham as Vice President of Public Relations
Langham Hospitality Group has appointed Vivienne Gan to the newly created position of Vice President of Public Relations. In her role, Ms Gan is responsible for all public relations matters pertaining to the hotel group, including publicizing the corporate brand messages, handling crisis communications and media training, and enhancing the profiles of the group's portfolio of brand
- 7. Winners of Womenís Empowerment Journalism Awards 2014
Five journalists from across Asia Pacific were recognised for their outstanding work in support of womenís empowerment issues at the inaugural Womenís Empowerment (WE) Journalism Awards Gala Dinner on Friday evening. Organised by Diageo, a drinks company, the WE Journalism Awards was established to recognise and honour outstanding achievements in the reporting on womenís issues acr
- 8. N. Gunalan joins Park Hotel Group as Director of Marketing Communications
N. Gunalan joins Park Hotel Group as Director of Marketing Communications. Under his leadership, Gunalan will be responsible for the group's strategic branding, marketing and communication management functions across the hotels and business units in the group. Gunalan has two decades of experience in the communications and media industry, ranging from broadcast and radio, to region
Documents 1-8 of 37 displayed.
Results Pages: 1 2
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page