Your search for Call Centre found the following documents (of 49828 documents searched):
Displaying documents 1-8 of 451, with best matches first:
- 1. Wanted: Call Centre Service Provider
Tiger Airways Seeks Call Centre Service Provider. Tiger Airways has plans to enhance its call centre service later this year. In this new phase of customer service improvement, the low cost airline is looking to ink a new deal with a call centre service provider.
- 2. Singapore Airlines to Outsource Reservations Call Centre Services
Singapore Airlines to Outsource Reservations Call Centre Services. Singapore Airlines is to outsource some of its reservations call centre functions in four countries – Australia, New Zealand, United States and Canada, and is considering doing so in a fifth – the United Kingdom – with an aim to streamline operations, and increase the service to 24 x 7 coverage in those markets.
- 3. Amadeus launches new Call Centre Solution
Amadeus launches new Call Centre Solution.
- 4. Frasers Hospitality Launches 24/7 Call Centre
Frasers Hospitality has partnered Sabre Hospitality Solutions to launch a 24/7 global call centre service to provide travellers with assistance on reservations and information on its properties across Europe, Middle East, Africa, North Asia, Southeast Asia and Australia.
- 5. Hertz UAE launches 24/7 Car Hire Call Centre
Hertz UAE launches 24/7 Car Hire Call Centre.
- 6. First Etihad Manchester Call Centre Agents Graduate Training Course
Etihad Airways’ Manchester call centre moved one step closer to becoming operational when 25 staff members graduated from an intensive four week training course at the airline’s headquarters in Abu Dhabi. 21 agents, three team leaders and a quality executive will shortly return to Manchester after being trained in all aspects of selling and servicing flight reservations for all cus
- 7. Virgin Blue Call Centre Team takes out Award 2 years running - Latest Travel News - September 20
Virgin Blue Call Centre Team takes out Award 2 years running. Latest Travel News from ASIA Travel Tips.com - updated daily, and available free through email. September 2002.
- 8. British Airways to close Toronto call centre
British Airways to close Toronto call centre.
Documents 1-8 of 451 displayed.
Results Pages: 1 2
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page