Your search for Sansiri found the following documents (of 50282 documents searched):
Displaying documents 1-8 of 171, with best matches first:
- 1. Sansiri to Expand Portfolio of Standard Hotels; Launch New Brand in Thailand
Sansiri has unveiled plans to launch a new hotel brand in Thailand and signed two new Standard hotels in Bangkok and Singapore. The first two Peri Hotels will be rebrands of Sansiriís existing Escape Hotels in Hua Hin and Khao Yai, Thailand. The two will be rebranded in October 2020 following renovations.
- 2. Thailandís Sansiri Buys American Hotel Brand
Sansiri, one of Thailandís leading real estate developers, has increased its investment in Standard International Holdings (SIH), the parent company of The Standard, an American hotel brand, growing its shareholding from 37.26% to 59.02%.
- 3. The Standard Hotels and Residences Unveils Major Expansion Plans
As part of its recent expansion into the global hospitality, technology and lifestyle industries through an investment worth US$80 million in six global brands, Sansiri has announced the arrival in the Thai market of The Standard Hotels and Residences.
- 4. Over 600 Sailors from 30+ Countries to Compete in Top of the Gulf Regatta in May
Over 600 sailors from more than 30 countries will take part in the 2013 Top of the Gulf Regatta (TOG Regatta) in Thailand. The regatta, hosted by Ocean Marina Yacht Club in Jomtien, Pattaya, between 3 to 7 May 2013, has, over the years, proved to be a valuable training ground for sailing stars around the world, regularly attracting national, regional and world championships to comp
- 5. 650+ Hotel Industry Professionals Expected to Attend Thailand Tourism Forum in Bangkok
The 7th edition of the annual Thailand Tourism Forum (TTF) is expected to attract approximately 650 hotel industry professionals when it takes place at the InterContinental Hotel Bangkok on 22 January 2017.
- 6. Delta Permanently Eliminates Change Fees for Already Purchased Domestic Tickets
Delta has announced that its policy to make it easier for customers to book, change or cancel their tickets purchased for travel within the U.S. is now permanent.
- 7. Dubai to be Swiss-Belhotelís Regional Management Hub for EMEAI
Swiss-Belhotelís executive team in Dubai are now also responsible for the groupís operations in Europe. The group has also merged the Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) and India regions together.
- 8. Air Canada Vacations Offering Customers Free COVID19 Insurance
Air Canada Vacations is now offering customers a COVID19 Coverage and Assistance Plan at no additional cost. The plan, administered by Allianz Global Assistance, is designed to cover emergency medical and quarantine expenses if COVID19 is contracted while travelling.
Documents 1-8 of 171 displayed.
Results Pages: 1 2
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page