Your search for ASKs found the following documents (of 49020 documents searched):
Displaying documents 1-8 of 1206, with best matches first:
- 1. Cathay Pacific Carried 3M Pax in Jan 2020; Reduces Passenger Flight Capacity by 40%
Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon carried a combined total of 3,010,012 passengers in January 2020, a decrease of 3.8% compared to January 2019. Passenger load factor decreased by 1.3 percentage points to 84.7%, while capacity, measured in available seat kilometres (ASKs), decreased by 0.3%.
- 2. Aviation: RPKs and ASKs Up 6.2% and 6.8% in November 2018
IATAís global passenger traffic results for November 2018 show that total revenue passenger kilometers (RPKs) rose 6.2% when compared to November 2017, a slight deceleration from 6.3% growth in October 2017. Capacity (available seat kilometers or ASKs) increased by 6.8% over the year-ago period, and load factor dipped 0.4 percentage point to 80.0%. It was only the third time in two
- 3. American freezes management wages; asks all employees to forgo 2003 increases
American freezes management wages; asks all employees to forgo 2003 increases
- 4. Cathay Pacific asks staff to take 'Special Leave'
Cathay Pacific asks staff to take 'Special Leave'.
- 5. IATA Reports 3.8% Increase in RPKs in September 2019; ASKs Up 3.3%
IATA's global passenger traffic results for September 2019 show that demand, measured in revenue passenger kilometers or RPKs, climbed 3.8% compared to the same month last year, broadly unchanged from Augustís performance. Capacity, available seat kilometers or ASKs, increased by 3.3%, and load factor climbed 0.4% percentage point to 81.9%, which was a record for any September.
- 6. How's Business at Hong Kong Disneyland? Exclusive Interview with VP Commercial Strategy
Exclusive FHD video interview with Mr. Edward Goh, Hong Kong Disneyland's Vice President - Commercial Strategy. In this interview, filmed at Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel on 12 April 2019, Steven Howard of TravelNewsAsia.com asks Mr. Goh about their recently released annual figures.
- 7. Norwegian Cruise Line - Exclusive Interview with Felix Chan, Vice President Asia
Exclusive interview with Mr. Felix Chan, Vice President - Asia, Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings. In this interview, filmed in Bangkok on 23 September 2019, Steven Howard of TravelNewsAsia.com asks Felix how 2019 compares to 2018, what the passenger numbers are like this year, and what targets NCL has for 2020.
- 8. Miss International Queen 2019 - Interview with Alisa Phanthusak
Exclusive interview about Miss International Queen 2019 with Alisa Phanthusak, Managing Director of Tiffany's Show Pattaya. In this interview, filmed on 23 February 2019, Steven Howard asks Khun Alisa to tell us how this year's Miss International Queen will differ from last year's, and how many participants the event has attracted this year.
Documents 1-8 of 1206 displayed.
Results Pages: 1 2
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page