Your search for Skywise found the following documents (of 46611 documents searched):
Displaying documents 1-8 of 85, with best matches first:
- 1. AirAsia to Enhance Operations with Airbus’ Skywise Predictive Maintenance Services
AirAsia has confirmed that its existing and future A320 and A330 fleet will be powered by Airbus’ Skywise Predictive Maintenance services. The agreement encompasses AirAsia and AirAsia X’s fleets across all of the subsidiaries in Malaysia, Thailand, India, Japan, Philippines and Indonesia.
- 2. eRevMax Completes Integration with TravelBird
Hotel connectivity expert eRevMax has completed a two-way integration with one of Europe’s fastest-growing holiday specialists, TravelBird. The interface is the latest addition to the eRevMax Channel Eco-system that connects hotels to over 350 online distribution channels.
- 3. Noel Merainer Joins Rosewood as Vice President Development - Asia Pacific
Rosewood Hotel Group has strengthened its business development team with the appointment of Noel Merainer as Vice President – Development, Asia Pacific. Noel will lead the group’s expansion in the region for its four brands: Rosewood, New World, penta and the newly launched Khos.
- 4. Delta Cargo Expands Pharma 4 Network to Eight Locations Worldwide
Delta Cargo customers with temperature-sensitive shipments can now use the airline’s Pharma 4 program to reach eight additional destinations across the airline’s broad network, including Bogota, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Sydney, Sao Paolo, Frankfurt and Seoul.
- 5. More Chiang Mai Luxury for Less at 137 Pillars House
The award-winning 137 Pillars House Chiang Mai, a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, has launched a promotion offering guests a 30% discount on its best available rates.
- 6. Solomon Islands Reports 10.76% Increase in Visitor Arrivals for October 2017
The Solomon Islands National Statistics Office (SINSO) has reported that a total of 2,500 international travellers visited the the country in October 2017, a 10.76% increase over the 2,257 recorded for the same month in 2016.
- 7. Singapore Airlines to Operate First Boeing 787-10 Aircraft on Flights to Bangkok, KL and Osaka
Singapore Airlines to Operate First Boeing 787-10 Aircraft on Flights to Bangkok, KL and Osaka
- 8. Jason Chen Returns to Ascott as GM of Somerset Ekamai Bangkok
Ascott has appointed Mr. Jason Chen as General Manager of Somerset Ekamai Bangkok. With over 20 years of hospitality industry experience, Mr. Chen first worked with Ascott in Singapore in 2004 before assignments in Beijing, Bangkok and Hanoi as the Residence Manager of the Somerset West Lake property. In the year 2008, he returned to Bangkok as the Residence Manager of the flagship
Documents 1-8 of 85 displayed.
Results Pages: 1 2
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page