Your search for H135 found the following documents (of 50135 documents searched):
Displaying documents 1-8 of 693, with best matches first:
- 1. Norsk Luftambulanse Takes Delivery of Airbus H135 Equipped with Helionix
The Norwegian air ambulance operator Norsk Luftambulanse AS (NOLAS) has become the first civil customer to receive an Airbus H135 equipped with Helionix. Six additional H135s with Helionix will be delivered to NOLAS in 2017 and 2018. In December 2016, the UK Ministry of Defence was the first military customer to receive the new H135 with Helionix.
- 2. Airbus Helicopters Opens First H135 Final Assembly Line Outside Europe
Airbus Helicopters has expanded its industrial footprint and partnership with China with the opening of the H135 final assembly line in Qingdao. The factory is the first helicopter FAL built by a foreign manufacturer in China, as well as the first H135 FAL outside of Europe.
- 3. Pratt & Whitney PW206B3 Engines to Power Airbus H135 Helicopter
Airbus has selected the Pratt & Whitney PW206B3 engine to power the H135 IFR-certified helicopter the company is proposing for the U.S. Navy helicopter trainer replacement.
- 4. Airbus Delivers 5th H135 Helicopter to Bundeswehr
Airbus Helicopters has delivered the fifth and final H135 that will be used by the German Armed Forces in BŁckeburg to train their pilots. The German Federal Office for Bundeswehr Equipment, Information Technology and In-Service Support (BAAINBw) is leasing the helicopters for initial and recurrent pilot training.
- 5. Romania Orders Three Airbus H135 Helicopters for EMS / SAR Missions
The Romanian Ministry of Interior has signed a contract with Airbus for the purchase of three H135 helicopters and associated support and services for air medical services and search and rescue (SAR) missions in the country.
- 6. Airbus H135 Receives EASA Certification for Helionix Avionics Suite
The light-twin helicopter H135 received the type certificate by the European Aviation Safety Agency for its new Helionix cockpit. The avionics system designed by Airbus Helicopters offers operators increased mission flexibility and safety. Helionix is a family concept with standardised features and is already available on the H175 and H145.
- 7. Nakanihon Air Service Takes Delivery of 20th Airbus H135 Helicopter
Japanís Nakanihon Air Service has taken delivery of its 20th Airbus H135 helicopter. This new light-twin helicopter will join Nakanihon Air Serviceís growing fleet of H135s to support emergency medical service (EMS) missions throughout the country.
- 8. Royal Thai Air Force Orders Six Airbus H135 Military Training Helicopters
Royal Thai Air Force Orders Six Airbus H135 Military Training Helicopters
Documents 1-8 of 693 displayed.
Results Pages: 1 2
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page