Your search for BOAC found the following documents (of 47977 documents searched):
Displaying documents 1-8 of 173, with best matches first:
- 1. British Airways to Paint Boeing 747 in BOAC Livery from 1964
British Airways has confirmed that, as part of its 100-year birthday, it will paint a Boeing 747 in the much-admired design of its predecessor, the British Overseas Airways Corporation (BOAC). The livery from the 1964 – 1974 BOAC era will adorn a B747, reg: G-BYGC.
- 2. British Airways Boeing 747 in Special BOAC Livery Enters Service
Large crowds gathered at Heathrow on Monday to watch the much-anticipated arrival of a British Airways Boeing 747, reg: G-BYGC, painted in the iconic design of its predecessor, the British Overseas Airways Corporation (BOAC).
- 3. Red Arrows to Perform RIAT 2019 Fly-Past with British Airways Boeing 747
The Red Arrows will join forces with a special British Airways Boeing 747, which has been painted in the airline’s predecessor British Overseas Airways Corporation (BOAC) livery, for a fly-past at this summer’s Royal International Air Tattoo in Gloucestershire on 20 July 2019.
- 4. Thai Airways International Takes Delivery of Brand New Boeing 777-300ER
Thai Airways International has taken delivery of the first of eight brand new Boeing 777-300ERs being leased from Singapore's BOAC. The new B777-300ER aircraft, which you can see in the short HD video below, features Thai Airways' new cabin interior design, IFE system and seats.
- 5. British Airways’ Second Aircraft with Heritage Livery Enters Service
British Airways unveiled the second in its series of heritage liveries on Sunday, a British European Airways (BEA) design on an Airbus 319. The A319, registration G-EUPJ, is adorned with the BEA livery which flew predominantly on domestic and European routes between 1959 and 1968.
- 6. Red Arrows and British Airways B747 to Perform Fly-Past at Royal International Air Tattoo
The Red Arrows will join forces with a specially decorated British Airways Boeing 747 at the Royal International Air Tattoo on Saturday, 20 July 2019.
- 7. Maurice Flanagan Awarded Lifetime Achievement Award for Services to Tourism
Maurice Flanagan Awarded Lifetime Achievement Award for Services to Tourism. Maurice Flanagan, vice chairman and group president of Emirates, has been awarded a Lifetime Achievement Award for services to tourism in Arabia to be presented at the Arabian Hotel Investment Conference 2007 (Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai April 28-30 2007).
- 8. ‘Me Save Solo’ Tourism Exchange to Take Place in Honiara 5 July 2019
Tourism Solomons has confirmed that the second annual ‘Me Save Solo’ tourism exchange will take place in Honiara on 5 July 2019. As in 2018, visiting buyers will be given the opportunity to stay on after the event to participate in a series of ‘beyond Honiara’ educational study tours visiting Gizo and Munda in the Western Province, Marau Sound and Malaita.
Documents 1-8 of 173 displayed.
Results Pages: 1 2
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page