Your search for ATM found the following documents (of 46468 documents searched):
Displaying documents 1-8 of 3374, with best matches first:
- 1. MasterCard Celebrates its First ATM Transaction in Myanmar
The first ATM installed in Myanmar has also become the first to accept an international payments card. The transaction was made using a MasterCard card at the headquarters of CB Bank on the corner of 23rd Street and Strand Road in Yangon. Myanmar’s first ATM was installed at the same location in November 2011.
- 2. Qatar Airways to Showcase Boeing 787 Dreamliner Seats @ ATM 2012
Qatar Airways will showcase its new Boeing 787 Dreamliner seats at the Arabian Travel Market (ATM) in Dubai next week. On display at Qatar Airways’ new-look exhibition stand, which also makes a first time presence in the Middle East, are the airline’s Business and Economy Class 787 seats. ATM runs from 30 April – 3 May 2012 at the Dubai Convention and Exhibition Centre.
- 3. Interest Grows in Singapore’s Plan to Become Centre of Excellence for Air Traffic Management
Since it unveiled plans to develop Singapore as a Centre of Excellence for Air Traffic Management (ATM), the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS) says it has received strong interest from organisations across the aviation community, both locally and internationally. As a Centre of Excellence for ATM, Singapore will house a self-sustaining eco-system, comprising research ins
- 4. Tips for using ATM Machines and Credit Cards
While using your ATM and credit cards when overseas is perhaps the best way to travel. There are risks associated with using your cards. We look at some of the ways you can protect your money when travelling.
- 5. ATM Machines and Currency Exchange
Guide and tips to using ATM machines when overseas. An easy, safe and often better choice to exchanging money.
- 6. Singapore to Become Centre of Excellence for Air Traffic Management
Singapore is to be developed into a Centre of Excellence for Air Traffic Management (ATM), a nexus for the development of ATM capabilities and solutions to meet the needs of Singapore and the Asia Pacific region through research and development. This vision and the broad plans were unveiled by Mr Lui Tuck Yew, Minister for Transport, at the commissioning of a new air traffic contr
- 7. DTCM leaving no stone unturned for successful presence at ATM 2004
DTCM leaving no stone unturned for successful presence at ATM 2004.
- 8. ATM can do nothing wrong - exhibitors already looking for bigger space in 2005
ATM can do nothing wrong - exhibitors already looking for bigger space for 2005.
Documents 1-8 of 3374 displayed.
Results Pages: 1 2
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page