Your search for Tsunami found the following documents (of 47676 documents searched):
Displaying documents 1-8 of 465, with best matches first:
- 1. Ayana Bali Earns Tsunami Ready Certification
Ayana Resort and Spa has become one of the first hotels in Bali to be certified as Tsunami Ready, following a comprehensive audit and training program. Although Ayana's cliff-top location 35 meters above the ocean puts it, and its guests, at low-risk in case of a tsunami, decided it should be prepared to take care of guests in case of an emergency.
- 2. Thailand to hold Full Scale Tsunami Evacuation Drill
Thailand to hold Full Scale Tsunami Evacuation Drill. Thailandís National Disaster Warning Centre together with 6 Andaman Coastal provinces of Phuket, Phang Nga, Krabi, Ranong, Trang and Satun will carry out a full scale Tsunami Evacuation Drill with audio siren and information dissemination from 79 warning towers in all 6 provinces. The drill will take place on 25 July 2007 betwee
- 3. Information the Key in Tsunami Recovery
Information the Key in Tsunami Recovery.
- 4. Recovering One Year down the Track: Tsunami
Recovering One Year down the Track: Tsunami.
- 5. Pictures of Phuket Tsunami
Pictures of Phuket Tsunami.
- 6. PATA Foundation helps Fund Six Tsunami Projects
PATA Foundation helps Fund Six Tsunami Projects.
- 7. Thailand launches International Competition for Building Memorial to Commemorate Tsunami Disaste
Thailand launches International Competition for Building Memorial to Commemorate Tsunami Disaster.
- 8. WTO Update shows high Overall Confidence in Post Tsunami Recovery
WTO Update shows high Overall Confidence in Post Tsunami Recovery.
Documents 1-8 of 465 displayed.
Results Pages: 1 2
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page