Your search for Quarantine found the following documents (of 49704 documents searched):
Displaying documents 1-8 of 239, with best matches first:
- 1. Grand Richmond Hotel in Nonthaburi Launches Alternative State Quarantine Package
The Grand Richmond Hotel on Rattanathibet Road in Nonthaburi, just a few kilometres north of Thailand's capital city Bangkok, is currently offering an Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) package to those who prefer to quarantine in more luxurious surroundings than may otherwise be available.
- 2. Philippine Airlines Re-Routing Manila Passengers to Cebu
Philippine Airlines has confirmed that it is re-routing passengers originally booked to fly to Manila because of quarantine processing limitations at Manila airport.
- 3. IATA Urges Governments Not To Implement Quarantine Measures
IATA has urged governments to avoid quarantine measures when re-opening their economies. Instead, IATA is promoting a layered approach of measures to reduce the risk of countries importing COVID19 via air travel and to mitigate the possibility of transmission in cases where people may travel while unknowingly being infected.
- 4. Air New Zealand Puts Hold on New Inbound International Bookings
Air New Zealand has put a hold on new bookings on international services into New Zealand following a request from the New Zealand Government. The move is designed to help ensure the country is able to provide quarantine accommodation for inbound passengers for the required 14-day period.
- 5. Quarantine eliminated for Pets flying Continental to London
Quarantine eliminated for Pets flying Continental to London.
- 6. Prolonged Travel Restrictions Put Over 197 Million Travel & Tourism Jobs at Risk
According to new research from the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC), more than 197 million jobs could be lost in the global travel and tourism sector if barriers to global travel, such as blanket anti-travel advisories and quarantine measures remain in place.
- 7. Spain Opens Borders to International Travellers
Spain, a country which welcomed 84 million visitor arrivals in 2019, opened its borders on Sunday. Travellers from Europe, including Schengen countries and the United Kingdom, can now enter the country without needing to quarantine or self-isolate.
- 8. Vietnam Airlines Reduces Danang Flights After City Quarantines Arrivals
Danang recently implemented a 14-day quarantine policy for anyone arriving from either Hanoi or Saigon. Vietnam Airlines has reported that since the city introduced the measure, demand for air travel between Danang and the two cities has plummeted.
Documents 1-8 of 239 displayed.
Results Pages: 1 2
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page