Your search for CAA found the following documents (of 50290 documents searched):
Displaying documents 1-8 of 180, with best matches first:
- 1. UK's CAA to Introduce New Volcanic Ash Measures
UK's CAA to Introduce New Volcanic Ash Measures. From midday today (Tuesday GMT), the UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) will implement new measures to reduce disruptive airspace closures caused by the volcanic ash from Iceland. The new measures are a results of discussions with airlines, regulators, and aircraft and engine manufacturers.
- 2. Virgin Atlantic statement on CAA announcement
Virgin Atlantic statement on CAA announcement
- 3. UKís Civil Aviation Authority Signs MOU with Boeing
The UKís Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Boeing as part of the CAAís Innovation Sandbox project.
- 4. BA Issues Statement in Response to CAAís Q6 Price Proposals
In response to the Civil Aviation Authorityís (CAA) initial price proposals for London airports, Willie Walsh, chief executive of IAG, British Airwaysí parent company, said, Heathrow airport is over-priced, over-rewarded and inefficient and these proposals, which will result in an increase in prices, fail to address this situation.
- 5. Sir Richard Branson responds to CAA decision on India services
Sir Richard Branson responds to CAA decision on India services.
- 6. British Airways disappointed in CAA's Airport Charges Proposal
British Airways disappointed in CAA's Airport Charges Proposal. British Airways has expressed its disappointment about the UK's Civil Aviation Authority proposal to raise charges at London Heathrow airport by inflation plus 4-8% each year between 2008 and 2013.
- 7. Virgin Atlantic considers legal options after CAA decision on BAA
Virgin Atlantic considers legal options after CAA decision on BAA
- 8. Metrojet Receives Certificate from Department of Civil Aviation Thailand
Metrojet has received certification from the Department of Civil Aviation Thailand to perform maintenance work for selected aircraft types. Metrojetís maintenance department is currently a fully certified repair station with approvals from US FAA, Bermuda BDCA, Cayman CAA, Isle of Man CAA, JMM (Joint Maintenance Management between China CAAC, HKCAD and Macau AACM), Canada TCCA Tech
Documents 1-8 of 180 displayed.
Results Pages: 1 2
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page