Your search for Boom found the following documents (of 45010 documents searched):
Displaying documents 1-8 of 342, with best matches first:
- 1. Japan Airlines Invests US$10m in Boom Supersonic; Signs Pre-Order for 20 Aircraft
Japan Airlines has entered into a strategic partnership with Boom Supersonic to bring commercial supersonic travel to passengers. Boom is developing a new-generation supersonic aircraft which flies at Mach 2.2, and could cut flight times in half. Through this agreement, JAL will provide its knowledge and experience as an airline to support Boom in developing the aircraft.
- 2. China to Produce a Travel Bonanza for Australia
China Southern Airlines believes Australia is on the cusp of a growth boom that will see more than one million Chinese visiting Australia for business and pleasure by 2020. Executive Vice President of China Southern Air Holding Company and President and CEO of China Southern Airlines, Mr Tan Wanígeng, said the boom had the potential to generate $4 billion in direct benefits and $15
- 3. Management at Omanís Port of Salalah predicts boom in Middle Eastís shipping industry
Management at Omanís Port of Salalah predicts boom in Middle Eastís shipping industry.
- 4. Economic Slump Derails Americaís Tourism Boom
Economic Slump Derails Americaís Tourism Boom. IPK International is forecasting that US outbound travel will be hit harder in 2009 than inbound travel. IPK will release extensive details on Americaís inbound and outbound travel performance during the ITB Future Day, March 11, at ITB Berlin.
- 5. China and North Asia on brink of Low Cost Airline Boom
China and North Asia on brink of Low Cost Airline Boom
- 6. MRO giants sign up for Asian Aerospace 2007 as Regional Market Boom is Forecast
MRO giants sign up for Asian Aerospace 2007 as Regional Market Boom is Forecast.
- 7. German Newcomer eyes Dhs 460 Million Gains from Middle East Airport Boom
German Newcomer eyes Dhs 460 Million Gains from Middle East Airport Boom.
- 8. Experts claim Dubai Hospitality 'Bubble' still has Strength
Experts claim Dubai Hospitality 'Bubble' still has Strength. Speaking at the Arabian Hotel Investment Conference on Sunday, industry experts underlined the strength of the market in the Middle East and one again called for an end to the continued speculation that the hotel boom in Dubai and its neighbours was part of a temporary 'bubble'..
Documents 1-8 of 342 displayed.
Results Pages: 1 2
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page