Your search for Beaujolais found the following documents (of 49836 documents searched):
Displaying documents 1-8 of 182, with best matches first:
- 1. Hilton Tokyo launches Beaujolais Nouveau Promotion
Hilton Tokyo launches Beaujolais Nouveau Promotion. Every year, a new batch of Beaujolais Nouveau wines is released on the third Thursday of November. This year’s release day, November 15, marks the launch of the Hilton Tokyo's special Beaujolais Nouveau promotion, which includes an all-you-can-enjoy 'Organic Beaujolais Nouveau Wines Party' at the ‘Marble Lounge’ and the 'Beaujolai
- 2. 2010 Beaujolais Nouveau on Air Tahiti Nui
2010 Beaujolais Nouveau on Air Tahiti Nui. During November, Air Tahiti Nui passengers travelling in First, Business or Economy Class will have the opportunity to sample the 2010 Beaujolais Nouveau. This exclusive red wine, renowned around the world for its
- 3. Korean Air expects to earn US$3 million for moving Beaujolais Nouveau
Korean Air expects to earn US$3 million for moving Beaujolais Nouveau.
- 4. Beaujolais Nouveau Ready to Pour in Japan
Beaujolais Nouveau Ready to Pour in Japan.
- 5. JAL Cargo Shipments up 152% for Beaujolais Nouveau Day
JAL Cargo Shipments up 152% for Beaujolais Nouveau Day.
- 6. Korean Air Cargo Launches Mobile Website; Delivers Tons of Beaujolais Nouveau
Korean Air Cargo has launched a news mobile website that offers a convenient and accessible cargo service to customers worldwide anytime, anywhere. Customers can enter the mobile website through Korean Air Cargo’s homepage or by using the QR code. Smart phone and tablet PC users with Android, iOS and Blackberry 6.0 can simply key in the URL of Korean Air Cargo’s homepage, and then
- 7. Korean Air reports Strong November Figures
Korean Air reports Strong November Figures.
- 8. Osaka’s Peach Aviation Takes Delivery of First A320
Peach Aviation, one of the very first low cost airlines in Japan, has taken delivery of its first A320 through a leasing contract with GECAS. The Japanese carrier will lease 10 A320s. Peach Aviation’s A320 aircraft seats 180 passengers in a single-class layout and is powered by CFM International engines.
Documents 1-8 of 182 displayed.
Results Pages: 1 2
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page