Your search for Universal Avionics found the following documents (of 49499 documents searched):
Displaying documents 1-8 of 278, with best matches first:
- 1. Elbit Systems Completes Acquisition of Universal Avionics
Elbit Systems has acquired the assets and operations of the privately-owned U.S. company Universal Avionics Systems Corporation for a purchase price of approximately $120 million.
- 2. Universal Avionics’ ClearVision EFVS with SkyLens HWD Certified by EASA
Universal Avionics has received certification from the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) for its ClearVision Enhanced Flight Vision System (EFVS) with SkyLens Head-Wearable Display (HWD).
- 3. Universal Avionics Unveils New ‘Head-Up, Head-Down’ Flight Deck
Universal Avionics (UA), a subsidiary of Elbit Systems, unveiled a new ‘Head-Up, Head-Down’ flight deck system at NBAA-BACE 2018 yesterday. The new system is based on the integration of the InSight Display System and the SkyLens wearable Head-Up Display.
- 4. Jeppesen, Universal Avionics to Offer Integrated Data Display
Jeppesen has reached an agreement to provide its high-fidelity Airport Mapping Database to Universal Avionics' new InSight Display System, providing the business aviation market with timely and accurate airport diagrams and other essential information.
- 5. CWT Appoints David Pitts as Vice President - Revenue and Global Supplier Management
CWT has appointed David Pitts as Vice President - Revenue and Global Supplier Management. David reports to Brian Mogler, Senior Vice President - Global Supplier Management.
- 6. Thai Airways Reports 2019 Operating Results
In 2019, Thai Airways and its subsidiaries’ Available Seat Kilometers (ASK) decreased by 2.7% while Revenue Passenger Kilometers (RPK) decreased by 0.9%.
- 7. FlyArystan to Launches 8 Routes from New Karaganda Base
FlyArystan, a relatively new low cost airline in Kazakhstan, has unveiled plans to launch eight routes from its new aircraft base in Karaganda.
- 8. Aman to Launch New Hotel Brand
Aman, one of the most exclusive and luxurious brands in the hotel industry, has unveiled plans to launch Janu. The Janu brand will launch in 2022 with three hotels which are currently under construction: Montenegro, Al Ula in Saudi Arabia and Tokyo.
Documents 1-8 of 278 displayed.
Results Pages: 1 2
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page