Your search for Uganda Airlines found the following documents (of 48385 documents searched):
Displaying documents 1-8 of 194, with best matches first:
- 1. Uganda Airlines Takes Delivery of First Two Bombardier CRJ900 Aircraft
Uganda Airlines has taken delivery of the first two of four CRJ900 aircraft from Bombardier. Uganda Airlines’ CRJ900 aircraft are fitted with the Atmosphere cabin in a dual-class configuration with 76 seats, including 12 first class seats.
- 2. Uganda Airlines Firms Up Order for Two Airbus A330-800 Aircraft
Uganda Airlines has firmed up an order for two Airbus A330-800 aircraft, the latest version of the popular A330 widebody airplane. Uganda Airlines plans to use the A330-800, which is fitted with the new Airspace by Airbus cabin, to build its medium and long-haul network.
- 3. Uganda Airlines Orders Four Bombardier CRJ900s
Uganda National Airlines Company has signed a firm order with Bombardier for four new CRJ900 regional jets. Based on the current list price for the CRJ900 aircraft, the firm order is valued at approximately US$190 million.
- 4. Singapore to Stop Stamping Passports on Departure
Frequent travellers will be pleased to learn that Singapore's Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) will stop stamping the passports of travellers departing the country from 22 April 2019 onwards.
- 5. Finnair to Operate Helsinki - Guangzhou Service Year-Round
Finnair has extended its seasonal Guangzhou route to year-round operations and will operate the Helsinki - Guangzhou route with two flights per week during the 2019/2020 winter season.
- 6. Accor Expands Melbourne Portfolio with Opening of Shadow Play by Peppers
Accor has expanded its portfolio of luxury hotels in Melbourne, Australia with the opening of the Shadow Play by Peppers, in the city’s vibrant Southbank arts and entertainment district.
- 7. Air New Zealand to Launch Flights Between Auckland and Seoul, South Korea
Air New Zealand has confirmed that it will launch direct flights between Auckland and Seoul, South Korea. From 23 November 2019, Air New Zealand will operate three services per week to Seoul's Incheon International Airport, increasing to five times a week during the peak holiday period from late December to mid-February.
- 8. Agoda Pre-Paid Hotel Content Now Available to Travel Agents Through Amadeus
Agoda, one of the world’s fastest growing online travel agents (OTAs), has partnered Amadeus to give travel agents access to pre-paid hotel content from 150,000 properties globally.
Documents 1-8 of 194 displayed.
Results Pages: 1 2
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page