Your search for Tourism Malaysia found the following documents (of 47650 documents searched):
Displaying documents 1-8 of 438, with best matches first:
- 1. Tourism Malaysia exhibiting at International Travel Expo in Hong Kong
Tourism Malaysia exhibiting at International Travel Expo in Hong Kong. Following the success of its booth at last year’s International Travel Expo, Tourism Malaysia has a significant presence at this year’s event, being held between 12 and 15 June at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre. The booth features 15 co-participants, showcasing Malaysia’s unique and diverse cultu
- 2. AirAsia and Tourism Malaysia renew Manchester United Sponsorship
AirAsia and Tourism Malaysia renew Manchester United Sponsorship. AirAsia and Tourism Malaysia, have signed a 2008 contract with Manchester United Football Club, extending AirAsia’s role as the official low-cost airline to the football club. The ceremony, which took place at Old Trafford last weekend, was attended by AirAsia’s CEO Dato’ Tony Fernandes and Minister of Tourism Malays
- 3. Tourism Malaysia’s DDG Promotion Reelected as Chairman of PATA Chapter
Tourism Malaysia’s Deputy Director General (Promotion) Dato’ Haji Azizan Noordin has been reelected as the Chairman of PATA Malaysia Chapter (PMC) for the 2015-2017 term. Besides Tourism Malaysia, the Executive Committee for the 2015-2017 term includes Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad (represented by its General Manager of Marketing Mohamed Sallauddin,) as the Vice-Chairman; Dhesu
- 4. Tourism Malaysia and Hertz Singapore organise 3-day / 2-night Post-ITB Self-Drive Program to Mal
Tourism Malaysia and Hertz Singapore organise 3-day / 2-night Post-ITB Self-Drive Program to Malaysia. Tourism Malaysia and Hertz Singapore are hosting a special 3-day / 2-night Post-ITB Self-Drive Program to Malaysia. The program has been customised especially for Buyers and Media attending the inaugural ITB Asia, which opens today in Singapore. To be held from 25th to 27th Octobe
- 5. AirAsia and Manchester United extend Partnership with New Sponsor - Tourism Malaysia
AirAsia and Manchester United extend Partnership with New Sponsor - Tourism Malaysia.
- 6. MSN wins Exclusive Pan-Regional Network Deal with Tourism Malaysia
MSN wins Exclusive Pan-Regional Network Deal with Tourism Malaysia.
- 7. Art and Cultural Tourism in Malaysia - HD Video Interview with Dato Mahadzir Lokman
Exclusive HD video interview with Dato Mahadzir Lokman, Chairman of National Visual Arts Gallery of Malaysia. This interview about Art and Cultural tourism in Malaysia was filmed on 21 January 2014 at the ASEAN Tourism Forum 2014 (ATF) in Kuching, Malaysia.
- 8. Mutiara wins two Tourism Malaysia Awards
Mutiara wins two Tourism Malaysia Awards
Documents 1-8 of 438 displayed.
Results Pages: 1 2
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page