Your search for Pastry Chef found the following documents (of 50110 documents searched):
Displaying documents 1-8 of 233, with best matches first:
- 1. Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Appoints Kevin Lopes as Executive Pastry Chef
The Four Seasons Resort Seychelles has appointed Kevin Lopes as Executive Pastry Chef. Kevin joins the culinary team in Petite Anse Bay from his role as Head Pastry Chef at the 3 Michelin-star Sketch in London.
- 2. Four Seasons George V Appoints Michael Bartocetti as Executive Pastry Chef
One of Paris' most celebrated luxury hotels, the Four Seasons George V, has appointed Michael Bartocetti as Executive Pastry Chef. Michael gained his first experience at Pâtisserie Fischer, a reputed pastry-shop in his native Lorraine in the north east for France.
- 3. Four Seasons Hotel Seoul Appoints Alexandre Chersouly as Executive Pastry Chef
Four Seasons Hotel Seoul has appointed Alexandre Chersouly as Executive Pastry Chef. Alex will oversee the pastry and baking operations across the hotel’s seven food and beverage outlets, as well as its sizable banquet operations.
- 4. A Taste of Gleneagles at The Sukhothai Bangkok
A Taste of Gleneagles at The Sukhothai Bangkok. The Sukhothai in Bangkok is inviting those in the Thai capital to experience some of the best Scottish cuisine as presented by Alan Gibb, Executive Chef, and Neil Mugg, Head Pastry Chef, of the world-famous Gleneagles Hotel.
- 5. Four Seasons Chiang Mai Appoints Stéphane Calvet as Executive Chef
Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai has appointed Stéphane Calvet as Executive Chef, effective 1 February 2015. Calvet joins the team from Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok, where he has worked for the past eight years in his role as Executive Pastry Chef, as well as being heavily involved in World Gourmet Festivals, weddings, special events and banquets.
- 6. Four Seasons Hotel London Celebrates Burlington Arcade’s 200th Anniversary with Special Afternoo
The Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane is celebrating the Burlington Arcade's 200th anniversary with a special afternoon tea. Head Pastry Chef David Oliver has created five bespoke cakes inspired by the luxury heritage, architecture, British charm, and uniqueness of the Burlington Arcade:
- 7. Kata Rocks to Host Charity Dinner with Phuket’s Top Female Chefs
Five of Phuket's finest female chefs from some of the island’s premier luxury resorts and restaurants are joining forces on 22 April 2017 for ‘The Sassy Chef’s Kitchen’ charity dinner at Kata Rocks. Participating chefs include Chonthicha (Mook) Surajaroenjai, Pastry Chef of Rustic - Eatery & Bar, Belinda Tuckwell, Executive Chef from The Pavilions Phuket, Patrizia Battolu, Executiv
- 8. Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok to host 7th Annual World Gourmet Festival 10-17 September 2006
Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok to host 7th Annual World Gourmet Festival 10-17 September 2006.
Documents 1-8 of 233 displayed.
Results Pages: 1 2
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page