Your search for Kuwait Airways found the following documents (of 48148 documents searched):
Displaying documents 1-8 of 376, with best matches first:
- 1. Kuwait Airways Signs Purchase Agreement for 8 Airbus A330-800s
Kuwait Airways has signed a Purchase Agreement with Airbus for eight A330-800 aircraft. The deal marks an important addition in Kuwait Airways’ fleet renewal and expansion strategy, as the airline also has A350 XWB and A320neo Family aircraft on order. Delivery of the new Airbus fleet will start in 2019.
- 2. Kuwait Airways Takes Delivery of First Airbus A320neo
Kuwait Airways has taken delivery of its first Airbus A320neo aircraft. The delivery is a milestone in Kuwait Airways’ 65th anniversary celebrations, marking an important step in the airline’s ambitious fleet renewal and growth plans, which will phase-in 15 A320neo aircraft to its fleet in the coming years, following a purchase agreement signed in 2014.
- 3. Kuwait Airways Signs MOU for 10 A350-900 and 15 A320neo Family Aircraft
Kuwait Airways has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Airbus to buy ten A350-900 and fifteen A320neo family aircraft. The order is part of Kuwait Airways’ fleet renewal strategy. The carrier already operates three A320, three A310, five A300 and four A340 Family aircraft.
- 4. Etihad signs Codeshare Agreement Kuwait Airways
Etihad signs Codeshare Agreement Kuwait Airways. Etihad Airways has signed a new codeshare agreement with Kuwait Airways on flights between Kuwait and Abu Dhabi.
- 5. Kuwait Airways and Carlson Marketing Group sign agreement on Oasis Club Management
Kuwait Airways and Carlson Marketing Group sign agreement on Oasis Club Management.
- 6. Kuwait Airways signs up for Mercator Systems
Kuwait Airways signs up for Mercator Systems
- 7. Kuwait Airways Orders 10 Boeing 777-300ERs
Kuwait Airways has finalized an order with Boeing for 10 777-300ERs (Extended Range), valued at $3.3 billion at list prices.
- 8. Kuwait Airways Selects OnAir for Inflight Connectivity
Kuwait Airways has chosen OnAir as its connectivity provider for 12 new aircraft as part of a complete fleet upgrade. The airline has ordered five A330s and seven A320s, all of which will be line fitted with Mobile OnAir and Internet OnAir. The first A320 and first A330 will be delivered in December 2014 and May 2015 respectively.
Documents 1-8 of 376 displayed.
Results Pages: 1 2
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page