Your search for Jean-Michel Jacob found the following documents (of 47815 documents searched):
Displaying documents 1-5 of 5, with best matches first:
- 1. Dassault Falcon Jets - HD Video Interview with President Asia Pacific
Exclusive HD video interview with Jean Michel Jacob, President, of Dassault Aviation - Falcon Asia Pacific. In this interview, filmed at the MJETS Terminal at Don Mueang Airport in Bangkok on 3 October 2017, we ask Mr. Jacob about the status of the business jet market in Asia Pacific and how it differs from elsewhere in the world.
- 2. Honeywell HTF7700L Engine Receives Certification for Cessna Citation Longitude
Honeywell’s latest model in the HTF7000 family of engines has been certified by the Federal Aviation Administration for the Cessna Citation Longitude, the upcoming super mid-size aircraft from Textron Aviation.
- 3. Boeing to Acquire Aurora Flight Sciences to Advance Autonomous Technology Capabilities
Boeing has signed an agreement to acquire Aurora Flight Sciences, a company that specializes in autonomous systems technologies to enable advanced robotic aircraft for future aerospace applications and vehicles.
- 4. Aviation: Global Passenger Traffic Demand Climbed 7.2% in August 2017
IATA's global passenger traffic data for August shows that demand (measured in total revenue passenger kilometers or RPKs) climbed 7.2% compared to the year-ago period. Asia Pacific airlines’ August traffic increased 8.6% compared to the year-ago period, which was an acceleration compared to the 6.6% rise in July. However, the same trend of softening demand growth on routes within
- 5. Dassault Expands Falcon Presence in Malaysia and Asia Pacific Region
Dassault Aviation is acquiring ExecuJet’s maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) business at Subang Airport in Malaysia in a move that will considerably reinforce its aftermarket support capability in Southeast Asia.
Documents 1-5 of 5 displayed.
Travel News Asia - Home Page