Your search for Jaime Bautista found the following documents (of 44490 documents searched):
Displaying documents 1-8 of 8, with best matches first:
- 1. Philippine Airlines to Enhance Passenger Experience with SITAOnAir Crew Tab
Philippine Airlines (PAL) and SITAOnAir are co-developing a new CrewTab designed to enhance inflight service delivery. PAL information will be delivered and stored in tablets provided to flight pursers, enabling them to digitally view operational data, from general passenger profiles and company service bulletins, to the latest products and service offerings.
- 2. PAL Realigns Flights for 'Lean Season'
PAL Realigns Flights for 'Lean Season' PAL Realigns Flights for 'Lean Season'. Based on the list submitted by PAL to the Civil Aeronautics Board (CAB), routes with reduced frequencies include those going to and from Manila and Ozamiz, Dipolog, Puerto Princesa and Cebu. Meanwhile, there will temporarily be no operation between Cebu and Davao. This route will be reinstated during the
- 3. PAL Offers P80m to Settle CBA with Flight Crew
PAL Offers P80m to Settle CBA with Flight Crew. Philippine Airlines has offered an P80-million package to its flight attendants and stewards to settle and close their collective bargaining agreement (CBA) for the period 2005-2010. The offer was made at the resumption of CBA talks between PAL management and officers of the Flight Attendants and Stewards Association of the Philippine
- 4. Abacus introduces e-ticketing to two more airlines in Asia
Abacus introduces e-ticketing to two more airlines in Asia.
- 5. Record CEO response to Aviation Outlook Summit in Singapore November
Record CEO response to Aviation Outlook Summit in Singapore November.
- 6. SITAOnAir to Upgrade Philippine Airlines’ In-Flight Wi-Fi
SITAOnAir is to upgrade Philippine Airlines’s existing B777 Swift Broadband fleet to GX Aviation, powered by Honeywell’s JetWave SATCOM terminal. The company will also line-fit PAL’s new Airbus A350s and A321s.
- 7. Abacus enables e-ticketing on Philippine Airlines Domestic Routes
Abacus enables e-ticketing on Philippine Airlines Domestic Routes.
- 8. Impressive line-up of CEO-level guests to attend Aviation Outlook Summit/CAPA Awards in Singapor
Impressive line-up of CEO-level guests to attend Aviation Outlook Summit/CAPA Awards in Singapore. An impressive line-up of CEOs has registered to attend the Centre for Asia Pacific Aviation’s landmark Aviation Outlook Summit and CAPA Awards Gala Dinner reception in Singapore on 9/10 November. To date, 27 CEO-level guests have registered and overall delegate numbers are approaching
Documents 1-8 of 8 displayed.
Travel News Asia - Home Page