Your search for Evelop Airlines found the following documents (of 48539 documents searched):
Displaying documents 1-8 of 79, with best matches first:
- 1. Evelop Airlines Takes Delivery of First Airbus A350
Evelop Airlines, the Spanish carrier of Barceló Group’s Ávoris travel division, has taken delivery of its first of two A350 XWBs. The second aircraft will be delivered in 2020.
- 2. Bombardier Signs Deal for Six Q400 Aircraft
Bombardier has signed an order, with an undisclosed customer, for six new Q400 aircraft. Based on the list price, the firm order is valued at approximately US$ 202 million.
- 3. Thai AirAsia to Launch Flights Between Phuket and Phnom Penh, Cambodia
AirAsia has confirmed plans to launch direct flights between Phuket and Phnom Penh, Cambodia. The airline will operate the new route four times per week starting 1 June 2019.
- 4. Air Astana's Low Cost Airline to Take Off 1 May 2019
FlyArystan, the new low cost airline from the Kazakh flag carrier, Air Astana, will launch services on 1 May 2019. Tickets for the inaugural domestic routes from Almaty International Airport to Taraz and Uralsk are now on sale with one-way fares from US$13 to Taraz and US$34 to Uralsk.
- 5. Accor Opens First Pullman in North China’s Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region
Accor has opened the first Pullman hotel in North China’s Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region. The Pullman Baotou is situated within a mixed-use complex that includes a shopping mall and commercial tower in the city’s new central business district.
- 6. Icelandic Coast Guard Adds Two Airbus H225 SAR Helicopters to Fleet
The Icelandic Coast Guard (ICG) has added two Airbus H225 heavy search and rescue (SAR) helicopters to its fleet. The aircraft are replacing two of the ICG’s three existing Airbus AS332L1 Super Pumas, the first of which entered service in 1995.
- 7. Fiji TV Confirmed as Official Rugby World Cup 2019 Broadcaster
Rugby fans in Fiji will be able to enjoy comprehensive free-to-air coverage of the Rugby World Cup 2019 now that Fiji TV has been confirmed as a rights-holding broadcaster.
- 8. AAPA Reports February 2019 Growth in Passenger Demand, Weak Cargo Markets
Preliminary traffic figures from the Association of Asia Pacific Airlines (AAPA) for the month of February 2019 show encouraging growth in international air passenger markets, supported by increased leisure travel demand during the Lunar New Year celebrations. On the other hand, closure of businesses during the festive period further aggravated the prevailing weakness in air cargo
Documents 1-8 of 79 displayed.
Results Pages: 1 2
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page