Your search for Wine found the following documents (of 49861 documents searched):
Displaying documents 81-88 of 5111, with best matches first:
- 81. St. Regis Chengdu Appoints Tong Zhu as Head Sommelier
The St. Regis Chengdu has appointed Tong Zhu as Head Sommelier. Mr. Zhu is an experienced sommelier with an in-depth knowledge of wine varietals. He graduated from the highly prestigious Le Cordon Blue institute in Paris, France, and will now oversee all wine and spirit operations at The St. Regis Chengdu.
- 82. Schloss Gobelsburg Wines from Austria - Interview with Eva Moosbrugger
Exclusive interview with Eva Moosbrugger of Schloss Gobelsburg Wines. Filmed at the Bangkok Wine Expo on 22 February 2019, Eva tells us more about her family's wine business, how many bottles they produce each year, how many of those are exported and to which countries.
- 83. Soneva Fushi Resort & Spa continues prestigious wine events in 2003
Soneva Fushi Resort & Spa continues prestigious wine events in 2003.
- 84. Boathouse on Kata Beach Phuket Rebrands
The popular Boathouse on Kata Beach, Phuket has rebranded as the Boathouse by Montara. Apart from the Boathouse Wine & Grill restaurant and its award-winning wine cellar, which continues to delight connoisseurs of fine dining, the new owner, Montara Hospitality Group, has refreshed and revitalised the 25-year-old resort.
- 85. DFS Offers Unlimited Purchase of Wine, Sake and Champagne at Changi Airport
From now until 30 June 2018, DFS Group is absorbing duties and taxes on all wine, sake and Champagne at Singapore Changi Airport. This means that passengers who have already exceeded their duty-free allowance, those travelling from Malaysia and those who have been away from Singapore for less than 48 hours, can still enjoy unlimited purchase across these three categories at DFSí Te
- 86. 2003 Melbourne Food & Wine Festival is sure to whet your appetite
2003 Melbourne Food & Wine Festival is sure to whet your appetite
- 87. Sheraton Hotels Promote Wine With Social Hour
The Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers in Bangkok, spearheaded the launch of Sheraton Social Hour in the Asia Pacific region this week as part of a global, brand-wide premium wine program developed by Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
- 88. Pricelessģ Platinum Experiences from MasterCard in Western Australia's Premier Wine Region
Pricelessģ Platinum Experiences from MasterCard in Western Australia's Premier Wine Region.
Documents 81-88 of 5111 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page