Your search for VSR700 found the following documents (of 50117 documents searched):
Displaying documents 49-56 of 239, with best matches first:
- 49. Marriott Signs W Hotel & Residences in Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
Marriott has signed an agreement with KJP Participaçoes to bring the W Hotels brand to Gramado, a mountain resort town in the Brazil’s southernmost state, Rio Grande do Sul. The property, scheduled to open in 2023, will be the second W Hotel to open in the country.
- 50. Making a Difference: Accor Raises AU$404,000 for Australian Bushfire Relief Effort
Accor, one of the largest hotel operators in Australia, has raised A$404,000 (approximately US$290,700) through its Accor Bushfire Disaster Relief Appeal.
- 51. Amadeus Adds Traditional and Simplified Chinese-Language Capabilities to Chatbot
Amadeus has added traditional and simplified Chinese-language capabilities to its chatbot, ‘Amanda’. The chatbot, first launched in 2017, is now available 24/7 in more than 90 countries and four other languages – Spanish, English, French and Brazilian Portuguese.
- 52. Qatar Airways Makes Significant Changes to Mobile App
Qatar Airways has made significant changes to its mobile app. The updates enable passengers to plan their travel with greater ease, and help minimise physical contact and interactions throughout their journey.
- 53. Airbus Delivered 49 Aircraft in July
Airbus delivered a total of 49 A220 and A320 aircraft in July 2020. Two A220-300s were delivered to Air Canada and Egypt Air, whilst 47 A320neo Family aircraft were delivered to different customers, including a first A321neo to Middle East Airlines and Vistara through Air Lease Corporation.
- 54. Aman Reopens Hotel in Tokyo, Japan
One of Tokyo's most luxurious hotels has reopened for business. With just 84 guestrooms, the Aman Tokyo is an urban sanctuary that prides itself on the highest levels of refined service.
- 55. Korean Air Extends Contract for Producing Aft. Wheel Well Bulkhead of Boeing 787s
Korean Air and Kawasaki Heavy Industries have signed an agreement to extend the existing contract for producing Aft. Wheel Well Bulkhead, a structure of Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft, for the next nine years.
- 56. Qatar Airways Resumes Flights to Nairobi and Kigali
Qatar Airways has resumed service to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO) - Nairobi, Kenya with 14 weekly flights and to Kigali International Airport (KGL) - Kigali, Rwanda with thrice weekly flights.
Documents 49-56 of 239 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page