Your search for VSR700 found the following documents (of 50093 documents searched):
Displaying documents 33-40 of 239, with best matches first:
- 33. Reed Working Towards Real and Virtual WTM London 2020
Reed Exhibitions is working hard to try and make sure that the WTM London 2020 is one of the first major exhibitions to take place globally since the ongoing COVID19 pandemic started. The WTM London 2020 is scheduled to take place at ExCeL London 2-4 November with WTM Virtual scheduled for 10-11 November 2020.
- 34. UNWTO Publishes New Guidelines on Accessible Tourism
The World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) is calling on destinations to recognize the needs of travellers with disabilities and specific access requirements as they open up to visitors again.
- 35. Dubai and Cape Town Rounds of HSBC World Rugby Sevens Series 2021 Cancelled
The combined menís and womenís Dubai and Cape Town rounds of the HSBC World Rugby Sevens Series 2021, which were provisionally scheduled for 26-28 November and 4-6 December 2020 respectively, have been cancelled due to the ongoing and dynamic global nature of the COVID19 pandemic.
- 36. Etihad Giving Snood-Style Facemask to First and Business Class Passengers
Etihad Airways is now giving all of its First and Business Class passengers with what it describes as 'a snood-style facemask' for use throughout the flight and beyond.
- 37. Kia Ora Magazine Returns to Air New Zealand's Domestic Flights
Passengers on Air New Zealand's domestic flights will notice that the popular Kia Ora in-flight magazine has returned to their seat pocket. The magazine was last published in April.
- 38. Korean Air Looks to Reassure Passengers About COVID19 Safety Measures
Korean Air has launched Care First, an informational service designed to clearly explain the multiple layers of protection the airline has put in place throughout the passenger journey to enhance travel safety and awareness for customers and employees.
- 39. IATA to Appoint Muhammad Albakri as SVP - Customer, Financial and Digital Services
IATA has confirmed that Muhammad Albakri, currently IATAís Regional Vice President for Africa and the Middle East (AME), will become Senior Vice President for Customer, Financial and Digital Services (CFDS), on 1 March 2021 when Aleks Popovich, who currently holds the position, retires.
- 40. Air New Zealand Renews Global Distribution Agreement with Sabre
Air New Zealand has renewed its global distribution agreement with Sabre. Under the renewed agreement, Sabre will continue to distribute global Air New Zealand content to hundreds of thousands of travel agents and thousands of corporations globally through its extensive travel marketplace.
Documents 33-40 of 239 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page