Your search for UNWTO found the following documents (of 49020 documents searched):
Displaying documents 73-80 of 5268, with best matches first:
- 73. USA Considers Re-Joining UNWTO
A high-level delegation from the United States Department of State has met with head of the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) as the country moves closer to re-joining the United Nations specialized agency for tourism.
- 74. Carol Bellamy to Chair UNWTO World Tourism Network on Child Protection
Carol Bellamy, former Executive Director of UNICEF (1995-2005), is the new chair of the UNWTO World Tourism Network on Child Protection. Ms. Bellamy will start her tenure at the network’s 30th meeting in connection with ITB Berlin in March 2015, where the network’s agenda for the coming year will be established.
- 75. Former UNWTO Secretary-General Antonio Enríquez Savignac Passes Away
Former UNWTO Secretary-General Antonio Enríquez Savignac Passes Away.
- 76. UNWTO and OpenTravel Alliance collaborate to help reduce Digital Divide
UNWTO and OpenTravel Alliance collaborate to help reduce Digital Divide.
- 77. UNWTO to release 2007 Forecasts during FITUR Travel Fair 2007
UNWTO to release 2007 Forecasts during FITUR Travel Fair 2007.
- 78. Mexican Tourism Companies Commit to UNWTO Global Code of Ethics
Fourteen of Mexico’s major tourism companies and associations have signed commitments to the UNWTO Global Code of Ethics for Tourism, joining the growing number of private sector players that have pledged to promote and implement the values of responsible and sustainable tourism as championed by the code.
- 79. Chengdu to Host 22nd UNWTO General Assembly on 11-16 September 2017
Chengdu, China will host the 22nd UNWTO General Assembly on 11-16 September. Delegates attending the event will discuss how to advance the contribution of tourism to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and define the actions of the Organization for the period 2018-2019.
- 80. WYSE Travel Confederation Signs MOU with UNWTO
The World Youth Student and Educational (WYSE) Travel Confederation and the United Nations World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO) have formed a strategic partnership to further support and advance the youth, student and educational travel market, worth US$ 182 billion in 2013. The Memorandum of Understanding was signed by David Chapman, Director General of WYSE Travel Confederation and
Documents 73-80 of 5268 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page