Your search for Study found the following documents (of 49035 documents searched):
Displaying documents 73-80 of 2980, with best matches first:
- 73. New MasterCard Study Reveals Twin Revolution of Consumption and Intra-regional Outsourcing to Sp
New MasterCard Study Reveals Twin Revolution of Consumption and Intra-regional Outsourcing to Spur High Performance Growth in Asia/Pacific.
- 74. TripAdvisor Study Forecasts Key Travel Trends for 2016; Australians to Spend Most
TripAdvisor has unveiled the results of its latest TripBarometer study, forecasting key travel trends for 2016. Australians are set to spend the most globally in 2016 with an average travel budget of US$10,900, followed by the Swiss (US$10,100) and the Americans (US$8,400). Asian travellers are more conservative in comparison, with Japan ranking the highest with an average travel b
- 75. PolyU Study Looks at High Speed Rail and Domestic Tourism in China
In a pioneering study, Professor Hanqin Qiu of the School of Hotel and Tourism Management (SHTM) at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University and two co-authors have found that China’s high-speed railway has increased domestic tourism demand. The researchers investigated the effects of the 1,070-kilometre Wuhan-Guangzhou stretch of the railway on domestic tourism receipts in three Chine
- 76. PolyU Study Finds Acculturation Determines Consumer Response to Service Failures
Chinese American consumers react differently to service failures depending on the extent to which they have integrated into American culture, suggest Dr Karin Weber and Professor Cathy Hsu of the School of Hotel and Tourism Management (SHTM) at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University and a co-author. In a recently published research paper, they report the results of a study that consi
- 77. TripAdvisor Study Names Hanoi as World’s Best Value Destination for City Break
According to TripIndex Cities, an annual TripAdvisor cost comparison study, Hanoi, Vietnam is the best value destination in the world for a city break. When looking at the on-the-ground cost of a three-night city break, the 2016 TripIndex Cities report shows that travellers can find the best value in Asia, with four of the top ten cheapest destinations located within South East Asi
- 78. Amadeus Reveals Results from Study: Reinventing the Airport Ecosystem
Amadeus has unveiled the results of a major new study, ‘Reinventing the Airport Ecosystem’, identifying consumer frustrations with today’s airport experience and mapping how airports will re-invent themselves up to 2025, with new operating models, driving revenues beyond traditional aviation income.
- 79. Cornell Study Reveals Revenue Management is Key for Hotels that Price Above the Competition
Cornell Study Reveals Revenue Management is Key for Hotels that Price Above the Competition.
- 80. Travel Trends: Visa Unveils Results from Global Travel Intentions Study 2013
It seems that those with deeper pockets are the ones that pay their money the most attention regardless of where they are. Affluent travelers want access to internet banking while on holiday – a requirement less important to the general traveler according to Visa’s Global Travel Intentions Study 2013.
Documents 73-80 of 2980 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page